Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry or Sensitive Skin

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry or Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

February 18, 2017

I normally use another clairns daily face wash but it wasn't available and I really needed something, I chose this product because it was specifically for sensitive which I have battled with for as long as I can remember. while this product wasn't bad by any means, it also wasn't great. I felt like it did nothing specifically for my skin. It was just average and I cannot justify the hefty price of $34.00 for daily face wash that is nothing more than average.

September 23, 2015

Great daily cleanser. It is gentle on my skin and cleans makeup off well. I like the scent & would recommend this to anyone. It lasts a really long time too because you only need a small amount to clean your face.

August 05, 2014

Clarins face wash smells heavenly, and this one is no different. It is gentle for my skin and it doesn't leave me with that tight soapy feeling skin afterwards. It cleans away impurities but if you have break outs it is not really effective for that, it's more of a daily face wash to keep your skin clean.

July 18, 2014

It cleans very well my sensitive skin. I recommend it !