Clean and Clear Advantage Blemish Corrector Moisturizer

Clean and Clear Advantage Blemish Corrector Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1241 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 12, 2017

This is my summer moisturizer because it tends to leave my skin on the dryer side, but it keeps my acne under control better than anything else on the market. This should not be used during wintertime unless you have very oily skin.

It has a nice cooling effect which helps calm the redness from my acne.

March 06, 2017

I love this product! I was looking for a moisturizer that wouldn't break the bank, and I have really oily and acne prone skin. this makes my face feel refreshed and isn't greasy at all!

August 05, 2015

Clean and Clear make amazing products that do wonders on your skin! I don't know what I would do without my Clean and Clear products!

August 05, 2015

I have been using this product for two weeks now. I got it as part of a teen pack at shoppers drug mart. my skin has never had a good reaction to their products as it is fairly sensitive and I have always found they were quite strong. This time around I was pleasantly surprised to how well my skin took to it. It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have noticed a bit of a different acne wise and will continue to use it!

June 22, 2009

But for these break outs and blemishes I use this product. It is the one and only Clean&Clear;`s moisturizer that really suits for me. This is the second tube of it I am using now.
    It is very gentle, light and moisturizing as well. I can fight with it against spots and blemishes.
    My skin loves this good product! I doesn`t leave skin greasy and doesn`t clog my pores.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic