Clean and Clear Makeup Removing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #595 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

April 02, 2017

My favourite cleanser. The pump is very easy to use, the foam itself feels nice on the skin and the scent is quite subtle but pleasant. But the best thing is how well it works to remove makeup, even when I'm using waterproof mascara I don't need additional make up remover and you don't have to scrub hard to get it all out. The only downside is when trying to bring it for travelling, it is guaranteed to leak.

March 07, 2017

I.LOVE.THIS.CLEASNER. I use it to remove my eye-makeup everyday. I love the foaming action and find this stuff lasts quite a while. It doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes and gets rid of makeup, fast. I've been using this cleanser for about 4 years religiously and have never had any breakouts or oily skin. I can't say enough great things about this cleanser.

February 28, 2017

I like this make up remover because it cleans all my mascara off easily and does not leave any residue like some others products I have tried before. I also like that it is foam and I can put it exactly where I need to.

January 10, 2017

Remove easily all kinds of makeups, even the waterproof ones! This product is part of my daily routine. More expensive cleanser do the same, but why paying more when this product is perfect?

September 14, 2016

Friend left this at my house and I've been obsessed with it. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't dry it out at all

August 29, 2016

Great for removing makeup and oil from face. A little drying so I need a moisturizer afterwards but overall happy with this product and price for everyday use.

August 20, 2016

I used this for a few weeks because a friend used it and liked it a lot. I found this to cause some more breakouts. !!!! I stop using it and my skin is way better. I would never buy this again. I'll give it to her.

1.5/5

July 09, 2016

I honestly can't stand this product. Maybe the formula has changed since I bought it, but it doesn't meet my standards at all. First, it burns my eyes like crazy. I can't get this near my eye makeup because it irritates the skin as well as the eyes. I have tried removing my eye makeup with this, and the results were sub-par at best. Didn't remove my mascara, didn't do a good job with my gel eyeliner or even my eyeshadow! For face makeup it's okay as a first pass I guess, but it's actually very drying. When I use my Clarisonic afterwards, there is definitely a lot of foundation on the brush.There are 100x better products on the market. Don't recommend, will never repurchase.

April 01, 2015

I bought this on a whim for those nights where I just want to remove my makeup and go to bed. I was very surprised at how effective it was at removing my makeup and cleansing my skin. It removed all of my foundation, waterproof mascara and even my lipstick! Its oil free and although its tough on makeup its very gentle on your skin. I'm definitely glad I bought this!

December 05, 2014

Smells great! Works wonderfully! Love it.