Clean and Clear Makeup Removing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #628 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

1.3/5

May 16, 2017

This stuff is extremely harsh and drying, so make sure you keep that in mind.
    It actually caused cystic acne, and infections in my face because it was making my skin so dry it caused my pores to start overproducing oil, it took me awhile to figure out this wash was the cause so I have a bunch of scarring that I wish I didn't have, but since I stopped using it my skin has been pretty great, it's been over a year without it now :D

It was really great at removing eye makeup, but I wouldn't let this touch my skin ever again. Also it was difficult to travel with this bottle because it would leak, and you can't move the product into a travel sized bottle because you need the foaming dispenser. Over all I'm not a fan and I'll be avoiding 'Clean and Clear' like the plague.

May 15, 2017

This works amazing! it takes off my makeup easily even the waterproof ones and it is pretty inexpensive. you should try this one especially if you are in a hunt of an affordable makeup remover

April 25, 2017

I bought this because it was on sale and I was looking for a good make up remover mainly something that could remove waterproof mascara. This is it! I was pleasantly surprised that with little effort it removed the mascara without burning my eyes. It doesn't dry the skin and isn't overly fragrant. This worked so much better than the Roc make up remover milk I purchased a short time ago. Great product without spending a lot

April 02, 2017

My favourite cleanser. The pump is very easy to use, the foam itself feels nice on the skin and the scent is quite subtle but pleasant. But the best thing is how well it works to remove makeup, even when I'm using waterproof mascara I don't need additional make up remover and you don't have to scrub hard to get it all out. The only downside is when trying to bring it for travelling, it is guaranteed to leak.

March 07, 2017

I.LOVE.THIS.CLEASNER. I use it to remove my eye-makeup everyday. I love the foaming action and find this stuff lasts quite a while. It doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes and gets rid of makeup, fast. I've been using this cleanser for about 4 years religiously and have never had any breakouts or oily skin. I can't say enough great things about this cleanser.

February 28, 2017

I like this make up remover because it cleans all my mascara off easily and does not leave any residue like some others products I have tried before. I also like that it is foam and I can put it exactly where I need to.

January 10, 2017

Remove easily all kinds of makeups, even the waterproof ones! This product is part of my daily routine. More expensive cleanser do the same, but why paying more when this product is perfect?

September 14, 2016

Friend left this at my house and I've been obsessed with it. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't dry it out at all

August 29, 2016

Great for removing makeup and oil from face. A little drying so I need a moisturizer afterwards but overall happy with this product and price for everyday use.

2.2/5

August 20, 2016

I used this for a few weeks because a friend used it and liked it a lot. I found this to cause some more breakouts. !!!! I stop using it and my skin is way better. I would never buy this again. I'll give it to her.