Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

3.2/5

June 22, 2017

Clean and Clear - With Caffeine

Morning Burst is a great pick me up for your skin! Great for combination skin where you want a cleanser that will target oil but not dry out your face too much.

May 11, 2017

Great smelling and tingly feeling. Leaves your skin clean, but not overly so. Love this product in the shower in the morning. A little goes a long way and one bottle will last you a long time!

May 09, 2017

This product is refreshing when applied on your face after a hard day of work. It removes all signs of dirt accumulation in pores and in creases. The first time I wash my face with this product I could feel the difference !

March 26, 2017

Mon incontournable du matin, le nettoyant fait très bien son travail. Il nettoie ma peau, la rend douce et me permet de me réveiller pleinement. Son prix est assez abordable aussi, ce qu'on aime!

March 06, 2017

I absolutely love this cleanser. Instead of using it in the morning, however, I will use this at night to clear all of the makeup off of my face. After washing I feel super clean but my skin doesn't feel dried out which is a bonus. I also love that this product has a slight tingle when using.

2.3/5

May 15, 2016

This cleanser isn't very effective. Me skin didn't feel any cleaner then if I through cold water on my face. It didn't prevent any acne either. I'd stick to cold water before buying this.

May 04, 2016

My fiance actually recommended this product to me and I am so glad he did! We both have acne prone and sensitive skin (his much worse than mine) and are in our 20s. This worked great for both of us! The scent is refreshing and can be used morning and/or night. This does a great job removing my makeup as well! I love how it cleans powerfully but doesn't dry out our skin or make us break out! Definitely a must try drugstore face wash if you have oily, acne prone, or sensitive skin!

April 27, 2015

This product really works! It leaves your face clean and smooth, doesn't dry it out , gets rid of pimples and smells great! What else could you want!?

March 19, 2015

I love this product. All of them smell amazing. The make your skin very smooth and silky

September 11, 2014

This is amaing listerllybut sometimes my face feels dry afterwards