3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 27, 2021

Perfect for teenagers

This is the stuff I've been using since I was a teenager. This stuff is pretty cheap and can usually be found on sale or in packs at your local drug store; I would also check Amazon.com as I've found it there much cheaper than the stores too!
    This stuff leaves your face feeling so fresh in the morning. The little beads in the face wash scrub into your face and remove the oil. I find first thing in this morning this stuff feels beyond refreshing! I don't buy this stuff much anymore as my skin has different needs now and I'm getting older so I have to use more expensive stuff now but while you can get away with it; I'd suggest using this stuff!

October 07, 2020

Clean and Clear morning burst facial cleanser

Hello. I use daily routine morning and night time before bed clean and clear morning burst cleanser make my face clean and fresh and it remove dirt oil and blemishes. I would recommend my family and friends other to buy that cleanser it very affordable to buy and help makes your skin feels great all day.

September 01, 2020

Deep cleaning, but perhaps not for sensitive skin.

Since I work in makeup every day, I need something to help cleanse my skin deeply, and CLEAN & CLEAR MORNING BURST® FACIAL is perfect for that. However, I feel that my skin is a little more sensitive after using this product.

June 10, 2020

Love the Tingle

My skin is very sensitive and I have no problems using Morning Burst. My skin feels amazing and it is a great way to wake myself up in the morning. I also love how it makes my skin feel. TINGLE!!!

May 10, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Citrisy and yummy and gets job done

I love the tingles this wash leaves in the morning. Its definitely energizing and does help assist you in the wake up process and its uplifting and the scent makes you in a cheery happy mood

2.3/5

April 27, 2020

It does wake you up in the morning, but strips your skin!

This cleanser literally strips your skin of all its oils and makes it feel super tight. Would not recommend. However it does provide a tingle which serves to wake you up, so if that's your jam go for it!

1.2/5

April 26, 2020

Breakout alert!

When using this product my acne got worse! It gave my skin dry patches and the smell of the toner is very over whelming. Will not purchase again or any of the line!!

April 23, 2020

My go to face wash!

I had been looking for a facewash when I stubled upon this Facewash. I love how it makes my face look fresh and soft after each use. I got everyone hooked on it!

April 11, 2020

Faciale

J’adore ce facile cleaner le matin quand tu nettoie ta peau tu te dent fraiche et avec les perle a l’intérieur il nettoie en profondeur et enleve les impuretés

March 31, 2020

I would buy again

This product is amazing for The daily using. I really enjoy the effect it provided. I feel the skin very clean and soft, ready to receive my daily hydration and/or makeup