Amazing

Cliff Bars - Pumpkin Pie Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 310 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 18, 2017

I am a huge fan of pumpkin pie and pumpkin flavors. This bar did not disappoint me. I felt like I was eating a pumpkin pie in an energy bar. It was super delicious!! I put my Cliff bar in the microwave for 35 seconds so that it got warm and this really made the pumpkin flavor come through. I would highly recommend this bar to anyone who loves pumpkin pie.

February 14, 2016

Too much nutmeg!
    I always buy clliff bars because, while they are not super tasty, they're filling and can get me through the day.
    I love pumpkin flavoured everything, but this was awful. It just tasted like nutmeg and nothing else, and I hate nutmeg.

February 09, 2016

This is a really good flavor but it does have raisins in it which is a down fall to me and I really don't feel like they belong in something called Pumpkin Pie. It is however still good, and great as a meal replacement on the go or as a snack before or after the gym. Each bar has 10grams of protein.

A & W Rootbeer