Cliff Bars Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 310 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 18, 2017

I have tried most of the Cliff Bar flavours, and there is not one I do not like. I often put mine in the microwave for about 35 to 40 seconds and it makes the chocolate chips melt and all the flavours really come together. The portion size is good. I buy these all the time!! I would highly recommend.

May 05, 2017

I love the crunchy peanut butter flavoured bars. I haven't tried any of the other ones so I cannot write a review on them. But the peanut butter ones are delicious. They are a large portion too. Highly recommend.

May 01, 2017

I really like these bars. There are not a lot of bars that are good for you that taste good and this was one of the first ones I didn't hate. I like how it give u a boost of energy when I'm out and need a snack. Also I really like that it doesn't taste dense like most of the other bars around

May 01, 2017

I love these bars! They are a great snack for on-the-go, and a great source of protein. I love the taste. I like the chocolate chip or the coconut ones the best. I like how they are soft, but have a crunch to them. They are a good size, not tiny and small like most granola bars.

April 06, 2017

Don't get me wrong- these taste fairly good, however I really have to question how 'healthy' they are. There's so much sugar in there, you may as well eat a chocolate bar! they're good as a treat from time to time but I certainly wouldn't incorporate these as a regular snack in my diet.

March 31, 2017

These bars really do fill you up when you need some protein in your day. If I know I wont get lunch, I like to have one in my purse just in case! even half a bar does the trick!

March 06, 2017

Lorsque j'ai faim entre les repas et que je suis en déplacement, souvent il m'arrive d'en acheter au IGA et j'aime beaucoup. C'est un peu cher, mais c'est très nutritif et ça remplis bien !

March 02, 2017

Great when you just need fuel to keep you going. Tastiness depends on flavour but great for road trips, hikes or just hungry when you're in the office.

February 28, 2017

I LOVE THESE!!! I play roller derby and I find these bars something great to eat at the half time to get me back in the game. I also have used these as a breakfast supplement before hitting the gym and have found they keep me full and energized throughout the workout.

February 24, 2017

Clif bars are pretty tasty on the go snacks/meal replacements. They are pretty hearty and keep you full for quite a while and are fairly tasty. It is easy to distinguish key notes of flavour amongst the different bars, though they all share a base flavour that resembles oats/rice crisps/sugar. Overall, they're a decent buy, especially considering the cost. My favourite is the seasonal Spiced Pumpkin Pie. Of the regular flavours, I like the White Chocolate Macadamia.

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic