Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 Reviews

November 28, 2017

Have been using this product for many years

I have been using Clinique Clarifyinh lotion 3 for at least 10 years. I use this after cleansing to remove any residue that has been left in my skin. My skin feels really clean after using the clarifying lotion and also exfoliates my skin.

October 31, 2017

Smoothest skin ever.

I’ve been using this product for one year and it’s definitely a product that I cannot go without! I use it twice daily with cotton swabs and it clears dead skin cells and oil to leave my skin so fresh all day!

1.3/5

September 21, 2017

Bad

I don't really like it as it is alcohol based. It feels as if the whole thing is just alcohol. Although I understand it takes careful understanding to make products, this product just makes me think I can just get a bottle of alcohol myself and put it on my face. They did not even bother finding a way to mask the scent.
    It didn't even work and feels like it burns my eyes, even though I didn't put it anywhere near my eyes.

September 19, 2017

My all time favourite toner

So I have the occasional breakouts( I wouldn't say I suffer with acne but it's acne nonetheless) and I have been using the Clinique clarifying lotion 2 for the longest time because it was recommended to me but my breakouts never seem to go away until I decided to switch to the Clarifying Lotion 3 which made a huge difference in clearing up my breakouts...I don't get as much as before and they don't last that long unless if I attack them, but overall this is a very good toner...it does contain alcohol which does make your skin feel a bit tight but it doesn't dry your skin out but that doesn't bother me because after you apply your serums and moisturizer your skin is soft and smooth again.

April 12, 2017

I have combination skin that is extremely oily on my forehead and nose area. After applying makeup I can appear oily again after just a couple of hours.

I was recommended this product whilst in Sephora and decided to give it a try along with the complete three-step routine from Clinique.

I use this in the morning before applying makeup and again in the evening after makeup removal. I find that this is a lovely cleanser that really makes my skin feel clean and fresh but most importantly when used with the other products it definitely makes my skin less oily.

My skin never feels tight or dry after use and I will be happy to use this for some time to come.

March 01, 2017

Clinique has gone through a few rebrands of this particular product. This version of the clarifying lotion has entirely way too much alcohol and the smell from the witch hazel can be quite overwhelming. I have oily - combination skin with a couple of dry spots and this was far too harsh on my face. It did clean, but it over-cleaned. It didn't help any areas of breakouts like the previous two formulas. If you use this, you need to make sure you are still moisturizing because even though it says "lotion," it's composition makes it more of a toner.

May 29, 2014

This product is good if you have very oily skin. I have been using this product now for about 4 weeks and my skin looks clearer and brighter. I do have sensativity to my face but this product in no way irratates my skin. I use this twice a day in the morning and night and I see less and less dirt on my cotton ball. Excellent product I recommend everyone trying this product.