Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 Reviews

Ranked #805 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 12, 2017

I have combination skin that is extremely oily on my forehead and nose area. After applying makeup I can appear oily again after just a couple of hours.

I was recommended this product whilst in Sephora and decided to give it a try along with the complete three-step routine from Clinique.

I use this in the morning before applying makeup and again in the evening after makeup removal. I find that this is a lovely cleanser that really makes my skin feel clean and fresh but most importantly when used with the other products it definitely makes my skin less oily.

My skin never feels tight or dry after use and I will be happy to use this for some time to come.

March 01, 2017

Clinique has gone through a few rebrands of this particular product. This version of the clarifying lotion has entirely way too much alcohol and the smell from the witch hazel can be quite overwhelming. I have oily - combination skin with a couple of dry spots and this was far too harsh on my face. It did clean, but it over-cleaned. It didn't help any areas of breakouts like the previous two formulas. If you use this, you need to make sure you are still moisturizing because even though it says "lotion," it's composition makes it more of a toner.

May 29, 2014

This product is good if you have very oily skin. I have been using this product now for about 4 weeks and my skin looks clearer and brighter. I do have sensativity to my face but this product in no way irratates my skin. I use this twice a day in the morning and night and I see less and less dirt on my cotton ball. Excellent product I recommend everyone trying this product.