Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

Good - 0

January 01, 2020

Very light

I ran out of moisturizer, but I have quite a few samples, so I tried this Clinique one. It was very lightweight, absorbed quickly, the scent is light and pleasant. My face stayed moisturized, felt like I had nothing on.

December 14, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Absolutely dreamy

I have been using this moisturiser for years. Sometimes I do stray to other products but I always go back to this one. The texture is beautiful, light, refreshing and silky. The fragrance is so pleasant and the moisture is so long lasting. My skin drinks this up and feels so plump after.

December 14, 2019

Twice the Moisture

I personally am so happy to see amazing new skincare that really does work. NEW @Clinique Moisture Surge is one of the best I have tried this year. This is applied to your face and neck area. It is a silky, light, gel cream and it totally absorbs quickly. It promises to give you twice the hydration, Moisturizes continually for 72 hours and feels so refreshing on my face.
    I found after using over a week now my skin feels softer, smoother and has a dewy glow. It is really worth trying in my opinion NEW @Clinique Moisture Surge. Really excellent quality skincare.

August 08, 2019
    New York, United States

Moisture lock down

This is my go to moisturizer at night. Sometimes I even double moisturize using this last because it really locks in the moisture. The peptides also help for plumping! I also use this on my lips which feel amazing in the morning. Must buy!

July 15, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Absorbs easily and leaves skin so soft

I have skin around my cheeks and forehead that is prone to becoming dry, however I have sensitive skin and a greasy face cream always leaves me in a breakout. This moisturiser is fantastic. It is light and so quickly absorbed by my skin. It does not leave a heavy greasy residue and as such I’m able to use it directly under my foundation. It has helped my dry skin problem areas without giving me a breakout. Also a small amount goes a long way so it’s actually good value for money.

March 09, 2019

I would buy this again, works super well

The Clinique Surge Moisturizer is an amazing product for the winter when my skin gets super dry. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth all day long. It doesn’t leave a sticky or oily finish so it makes applying makeup easy.

February 12, 2019

My go to moisturizer

My go to, the best moisturizer I've ever used. Gives great hydration without feeling heavy at all. Fantastic for oily/combination skin. The entire moisture surge line is wonderful.

January 25, 2019

My go to moisturizer

I have combination skin and I came upon this product as Clinique is fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Most moisturizers that I have used in the past have been greasy but this product is really refreshing. I always apply this very generously 2x daily and I never felt greasy. I have always purchased the larger size (75ml, I believe) which is better value. I highly recommend!

December 22, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Non greasy!

I have used this moisturizer for over ten years and it is the only one I have found that does not clog my pores or leave a greasy feeling all over my face. The quality is excellent and it goes on with a silky feeling. Well worth the price!

May 23, 2018

Great moisture

Like all Clinique products they feel natural on the skin, not sticky or goopy. Easily spreadable. My only drawback would be it’s not the best product for aging skin of that is a concern for you.