Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

March 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Keeps my skin hydrated

I’ve been using this product for 4 years. A few times I’ve tried other products but I always come back to this one. It keeps my skin moisturized without feeling sticky. After a minute or so it sinks in and I have no issues applying makeup over it. I feel like a bottle lasts quite a while so the price isn’t so bad when you consider that.

Also I should note that I have struggled with acne in the past and found that this didn’t cause breakouts. I highly recomend for all sensitive acne prone skin.

January 24, 2019

Best moisturizer!!!

My mom gifted me this moisturizer and omg!!!! Love how hydrated my face feels. I apply it every morning and night. My skincare routine wouldn't be complete without it.

October 30, 2018

Amazing Moisturizer

This is my go to moisturizer throughout the harsh Canadian winter. Gives that extra burst of moisture for the cold and dry days and leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated.

October 23, 2018
    Georgia, United States

all time favorite moisturizer

I’ve been using this moisturizer every single day for the past two years. I’m obsessed with it. It feels so good to apply, and it works wonders on my skin. I can have dry and/or oily skin depending on the season, and it works well no matter how my skin is. It’s the only moisturizer I’ll use.

2.8/5

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective but smells bad

This moisturizer is very effective and makes my skin feel dewy. It is not greasy or sticky and absorbs vey well. The one complaint I have is that it has a very strong chemical type smell, both in the jar and when you first put it on your face.

March 28, 2018

Smooth and silky

I love this facial cream. Light enough to use daily and you can feel the hydration the moment you put it on.
    I originally got it with my purchase as a free gift. I went through the jar quickly and went back to buy the full size ! It is around 45$ and worth every penny!
    I will stick with this light weight, non oily moisturizer for as long as possible!

March 28, 2018

Amazing !

The best moisturizer ever my skin was peeled and very dry and this product worked perfectly on my skin and its so soft made me wants to try all clinique products seriously !

March 06, 2018

Love it

Love this moisturizer,perfect amount of moisture, oil free so it doesnt break me out, gel like consistency that feels so cooling on the face,very lightweight

February 11, 2018

I buy this product again and again

Just the name moisture surge, extended thirst relief says it perfectly. I have oily/dry skin so it can't be greasy or oily but enough relief for my dry skin. It makes your skin feel like silk, your skin just sucks it up leaving no residue.my dry skin, cured. I actually have never paid for it. Clinique always has offers on. Like if you spend a certain amount you get 5-6items and a tote/ make-up bag free. At the Bay I buy Clinique alot and the lady will give me samples and last time a full sized body cream. That was on top the free make-up and bag.

January 10, 2018

Winter blues no more!

I have just come back from vacation to a -16C and my skin looked dull and dry. I had a sample of Clinique's Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief and now I am using this amazing gel over my moisturizer and my skin looks so fresh and hydrated. I am in love!