Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

October 15, 2017

It hydrates like no other

I never travel anywhere without this moisturizer. As someone who has dry skin it is perfect, especially when I am flying for an extended period of time. As the name suggests it will give your skin the surge you need and make it feel as smooth as silk.

October 14, 2017

amazing

really hydrates my dry dull skin without leaving it shiny or any trace of oil. it's my go to for winter when my skin is extra dry and needs some more moisture.

October 10, 2017

WONDERFUL

This is a great moisturizer especially for those of us who are aging gracefully. A small amount goes far and the price is reasonable. The jar should last about 6 months or more. Lightweight and does the job.

September 27, 2017

My Holy Grail

This is my holy grail moisturizer, it does not cause breakouts and honestly my adult acne has disappeared ever since I started using this. It does not contain fragrance which eliminates the chances of breakouts . My skin feels so smooth and moist, but not oily. I would repurchase this product.

July 21, 2017

Feels like a wave

It feels like a fresh wave on your face. The skin is left smooth and lighter. Works best with the all about eyes eye cream. Plus i love the pink sheer color

July 10, 2017

Saviour for dry skin problems

This has easily become my hoy grail moisturizer. I just started using this gel as a more hydrating alternative to the dramatically different moisturizing gel because I have been using an acne cream that is incredibly dehydrating. I naturally have oily/combo skin, however I have been having a lot of dryness around my jawline lately. I am absolutely loving this gel! It soaks in right away, is very lightweight and is definitely doing a good job of keeping my skin hydrated through the day. I haven't gotten any additional acne because of this product. I just purchased my second jar, so clearly I love it!

May 16, 2017

This is a great light weight gel that is not oily at all! I dont use all the time but is great when you have gotten some exposure to wind or sun and need some extra mositure.

April 16, 2017

This moisturizer is amazing! I have oily skin and dehydrated skin so it's difficult for me to find moisturizers that will quench it without being too heavy. This is a gel-like formula and my skin just drinks it up! I haven't broken out from it (I have very acne-prone skin) and it keeps my skin nice and moisturized throughout the whole day. It isn't tacky and sets quickly so it's great to wear under makeup! I buy the travel size however as the full size is in a tub and isn't as sanitary.

February 13, 2017

I love love love this moisturizer! Great texture...lightweight, cream-gel that feels fabulous on my face. Perfume and oil free. Hydrates my thirty face better than any other moisturizer. A bit pricey, but worth the $ for me.

January 25, 2017

I love using this cream during the winter as a spot treatment. I have oily skin that can get very dry around the jawline/ cheek areas and this is the best solution I have found to date. I only use this on the dry areas and it really helps to balance out the moisture.

It penetrates and works deep to deliver that long lasting and much needed moisture. Definitely recommend for anyone who has dry/oily combination skin!