Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

May 25, 2015

This my holy grail moisturizer. I have to be really careful with moisturizer, as so many leave my skin overly greasy which leads to a bit of a reaction. Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is gel based, but sinks into my skin so nicely leaving it feeling fully moisturized without being one bit greasy! You have to try this!

May 15, 2015

I love this moisturizer! It's got a hydrating gel texture and relieves dry skin immediately. I bought it during the winter time since the weather was very dry and was really hurting my skin. I used my regular moisturizer at night and then added the moisture surge on top for added moisture. In the morning, I wake up to hydrated skin! Really saved me from the harsh winter weather! I still use it now, even after the winter, but I use it alone without any moisturizers underneath.

May 01, 2015

One of the best moisturizers that I have used. My skin feels wonderful after application.

Expensive, but I love it. It works so well. Keeps my face nice and smooth

May 01, 2015

I got a mini size of this in a bag from Holt Renfrew, even though I have oily skin the winter's get so harsh that using this at night makes my skin feel so soft. This is definitely expensive, but if you want a really good moisturizer then I recommend this. I don't need something that heavy duty on a day-to-day basis so I have not purchased a full size.

May 01, 2015

It's a bit on the pricier end, but man oh man does it work. I live in a very dry climate and if I use this every night my face would never know it. Not at all greasy and doesn't aggravate my acne-prone skin. Gentle, mild, simple moisture, the way it should be. Can be layered under makeup during the day or a night cream for even stronger results. 10/10.

April 29, 2015

This is a heavy moisturizer so I only use it on the days where I don't wear face makeup, but it leaves my skin feeling so amazing!!

January 26, 2015

In winter my super sensitive dry skin turns red and flaky and is irritable like you wouldn't believe, especially around my nose and chine - I call it my winter beard! A friend recommended I try Clinique Moisture Surge and I'm really glad I did! It only took 2 days of using it to get rid of my winter beard! Now I only have to use it occasionally to keep it from coming back!

November 25, 2014

ahh - this product is so nice. Goes on so smooth and has a gel texture to it! Feels great and is very moisturizing!

November 08, 2014

MAKES SKIN FEEL BABY SOFT.

I find that Clinique's moisturizers are the only moisturizers that will actually make my skin feel soft and supple. I used this for a period of time and I absolutely loved how it made my skin feel. I have honestly never used a moisturizer that kept my face hydrated all day long like this one.

The only downside I would say, is the packaging; I hate hate hate anything that comes in jars like these. It's so inconvenient to have to take out a scooper and scoop out the product each time you use it. Sometimes you just wanna grab and go kinda thing, and with this, you cannot.