Coconut Chips by Coconut Organics

Coconut Chips by Coconut Organics Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 227 in Baked Goods

March 18, 2017

Delicious alternative to chocolate or cookies when you're looking for a sweet or crunchy snack without the sugar rush. The coconut chips have no added sugar :)

December 12, 2015

I really enjoy these Coconut Organics coconut chips as a treat! They are oh so very tasty but a bit high on sugar content. My boyfriend had actually picked up for 2 bags for me at the store after a lovers quarrel to make up for the emotional disruption! Good thing I had previously shown him which isle they were stocked in!!

June 12, 2015

I absolutely love these chips!! They are so yummy and taste so real! I definitely recommend these to everyone that enjoy's coconut!

April 15, 2015

these taste great but i wish they would put in less sugar.

September 13, 2014

Ok. So I am not compelled sold on these. I love coconut and these ones are lightly toasted chips to add to salad, yogurt, or anything really. I have been eating them right out of the bag so I can really taste them. I love that they are 100% coconut only. No sugar or salt added. I will try them on something and follow up!