Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #14 out of 156 in Toothpastes

July 26, 2017

Whitens teeth in seven days!

My teeth used to be extremely yellow. So I decided to get Colgate 3D white tooth paste and it's been seven days now and I see amazing results. My teeth are now three shades lighter then they were before! I'm so pleased with this product!

June 04, 2017

Super, il blanchit les dents instantanément, mes dents ont blanchit en très peu de jours, je le recommande fortement, l'un des meilleurs produit que j'ai utilisé, j'avais des difficultés à obtenir des dents blanche, mais là le résultat est totalement remarquable. Amazing!

June 02, 2017

j'adore se produit il rend mes dent blanche et bien nettoyé et pour mes dent sensible aucun probleme :) je vous conseil ce produit et dite moi ce que vous en pensez :)

May 03, 2017

I have purchased this product several time now. My children and myself all love the fresh taste of this product. I found that with proper use of the roduct you in fact see results of whiter teeth. I will continue to use this product.

April 17, 2017

I tend to get toothpaste when it's on sale, and I've had good luck with 3D white toothpaste! The value keeps me coming back for more, and the added bonus of it saving my coffee drinking teeth is even better.

1.8/5

March 08, 2017

My teeth were yellow and I didn't think it would become white. But took so many applications and I used the strip as well. Not sure if it is safe in the long run.

February 16, 2017

Excellent pour le blanchiment des dents. Une sensation de fraîcheur a chaque utilisation. Les dents blanchissent de 2 tons en quelques semaines. A essayer

February 15, 2017

This is a great product. Definitely works, but it gets a little irritating on the teeth after a while. I would buy this product again, but only once in a blue moon.

January 17, 2017

I really enjoyed using this toothpaste! It is with the money! I found the taste to be okay, and there was no aftetaste like with some other whitening toothpastes. I thought it really cleaned my teeth well; and makes it whiter after using it for some period of time

January 12, 2017

I think this toothpaste is probably better at keeping your teeth white than it is getting your teeth white. Of course Colgate recommends their entire system of products to achieve the best results---toothpaste, mouthwash, toothbrush, whitening pen---but I got more impact using Crest 3D by itself. I didn't mind the taste of this product, and felt it got my teeth clean; but whitening not so much.