Colourpop - Lippie Pencil Reviews
#68 in Lip Liner

Good - 0

August 23, 2017

Can't beat their quality for price!

I've never been a huge lip pencil person until I tried Colourpop's. They have such a wide range of shades at such an affordable price point that it's hard to go wrong with them. Their pencils are extremely soft and glide on smoothly and blend easily. The only downside to their softness is that I find they break a bit more easily. If you're looking to get a wide range of shades, they're definitely the way to go!

April 14, 2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color pop lippies!!! With its affordable price, variety of shades and types and availability in many stores, color pop is a favorite within the women community

2.2/5

February 08, 2016

After seeing so many YouTube beauty gurus raving about Colourpop, I finally broke down and placed my order.
    I only ordered one Lippie Pencil to start, just to see if I liked the formula before I ordered more. I got Tootsi and the matching Tootsi Lippe Stix.
    However, I have to say that I can not recommend the Lippie Pencil. Either I got a completely defective pencil, or it is impossible to twist up more product. I tried for so long to get more product to advance, and even my husband, who can bench press 350 pounds, gave it a go. Nothing.
    The little bit of product I did get to try was nice, but I've never had product that was so impossible to use. I will stick with the numerous other Colourpop products that I am loving so far :)