Contigo Autospout Striker Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 21, 2017

Bonne bouteille pour entraînement.

Ce que j'aime de cette bouteille c'est que la paille se referme donc très propre. Bonne quantité d'eau pour un entraînement. Par contre la qualité du plastique est un peu cheap. Il y a même une attache pour l'accrocher a un sac de sport ou même une poussette! Très facile d'utilisation.

June 15, 2017

Contigo Autospout Striker Water Bottle

These are the perfect bottles for my 3 year old now that we are done with sippy cups. These are just like the adult bottles just shorter and easier for them to carry. We pack these in his backpack for soccer practice and when we go out. We will also be using these bottles to pack in his lunch for school. They clean well and easily and keep drinks cold. super impressed with these, I buy three packs at Costco or you can buy them one at time at shoppers.

April 04, 2017

One issue I find with reusable water bottles is the smell of the rubber or plastic after multiple uses and washes. With the Contigo Water bottle purchased from Costco, I found that this washes very well, is easy to detach and get into small spaces and does not hold any unpleasant scents from regular usage even after adding different fruits for flavoring.

March 31, 2017

we bought a multipack from Costco and haven't looked back. our son takes these everywhere he goes. They don't leak and have yet to crack or break in any way. Relatively easy to wash.

2.0/5

March 30, 2017

I was a big fan of these striker cups for my kids. So much so, that I recently bought another set. After using these cups for less then a month, I found mold growing in a spot on the striker that you are unable to clean. You actually need a special screw driver to remove pieces. As a mom of two small kids, this was very alarming to me and we will no longer be usingvthese cups. It really does disappoint me because we were such fans of the leak proof design.

May 09, 2016

My mother bought this water bottle for my daughter & it's the best water bottle I've come across. It's amazing.. It holds a good amount of liquid, comes in a variety of colors and sizes, and it's best feature NO LEAKS! It has a spill-proff valve that eliminates spills & leaks even when the spout is opened & clean up is a breeze!!

March 23, 2016

These are great water bottles for young children. The button to pop up the straw is easy to press. The straw also doesn't require the child to use a great force when sucking, so that's nice. These are leak/spill proof and easy to clean. Very durable and come in a variety of cool colors and patterns.

May 12, 2015

We love these water bottles. They are easy for toddlers to use, the spout pops up with the push of a button. They hold the perfect amount of water for an outing to the park, beach, or morning at school. The straw has a tendency to pop off but it can be attached easily and you can still use it if you tip it up to drink if the straw has come out. My daughter loves the cute designs that are on her bottles and the little handle that makes it easy to carry around.