Contigo Striker 14-Oz Kids water Bottle Reviews

December 06, 2018

Best Water Bottle For Kids

I love Contigo brand , any product i’ve use has been amazing . I really like these water bottles for my kids , they hold enough water and are easy enough for my kids to use .

September 17, 2018

Wonderful Product

These are my favorite cups for my one year old! They do not leak at all, he loves to push the button, and they are so easy to clean! There are a lot of designs to choose from as well.

September 17, 2018

Great for toddlers

these Contigo cups are great! You can put them in the dishwasher and clean them with ease. My son has absolutely no problem with them and I no longer have to deal with spilled water all over the house! These may be a bit more expensive than other toddler cups on the market, but I promise you get what you pay for!

April 15, 2018

Life saver with 2 toddlers!

With two very busy toddlers, this product has saved so many messes! I have tried so many similar products and nothing has compared! Plus they are super affordable!

April 05, 2018

Only water bottle my kids use

This water bottle is amazing. It’s the only one my kids use. It is spill proof and easy to take anywhere. Dishwasher safe and has a lock to prevent accidental spills.

March 09, 2018

The best!

I love this for my toddler! It is so hard to find things that she will drink out of that don't leak, but this has been such a hit! I will definitely purchase again for us, and have purchased some for friends as well.

January 31, 2018

Great

This bottle is fantastic for my 3 year old. It’s leak proof , easy to open and close . Sometime a little to easy ifthe button is pressed against something else . Also the rubber can’t be remove completely so washing is a little hard . You really have to sanatize it well otherwise mold will start .

January 31, 2018

Amazing

This product is fantastic for children, my daughter loves it and won't use anything else. It has a great carrying handle and seals up very well. Does not leak.

October 27, 2017

My son's favourite!!

Love this bottle!!

My 17 month old has been using it since he was about a year old. It's easy for him to use, and items convienent for me to carry around.

They do get moldy easy so you need to take ever piece apart and wash each time.

October 27, 2017

So great for on the go

Love this spill proof bottle! We use it for on the go and it transports great. I never have to worry about the top coming loose or water spilling out.