Converse High Tops Shoes Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 76 in Runners

April 11, 2017

Comfy. Classic. Versatile. I have been wearing/collecting Chucks for 17 years now. I basically wear them until they fall apart. One pair has lasted 12 years now.

September 14, 2016

Super comfy and fashionable. They are great for everything from concerts to work. I wear them for sports even and they have lasted a long time so far

April 07, 2015

Converse High Tops Shoes take me back to my high school days. Every one was wearing these in all the trendiest colors. I finally saved enough money to get me a yellow pair, since that's my favorite color. I loved them. They were so comfortable.

March 17, 2015

I love my purple Converse that I got a long time ago. I wore them all the time in high school, they were my go to shoe. They are pretty comfy but not ideal if you are on your feet 8 hours a day. Cute and come in many different colours.

October 24, 2014

These classic sneakers are available in almost any colour or pattern. They are really great when skateboarding. You feel like you are right on the board.