Cover FX glitter drops Reviews
#35 in Highlighter

August 15, 2019

A must-have beauty product!

Cover FX glitter drops is the beauty product every woman should own! It is a super glittery and metallic product that can be used in different ways. You can apply it on your eye lid, use it as a highlighter (it is better if you mix it with you daily cream and apply it on the highlighting area), you can mix it with your foundation or lip products, and you can even apply it on your body to achieve that flawless look. In my opinion, this is the most reflective, intense and pigmented glitter drops product! I have two shades, Nova and Mirage, and I use them for special occasions. Cover FX, thank you for making this absolutely gorgeous product!

1.5/5

June 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not what I expected

I guess I didn't do my research hut I was so excited to try this product out! When I got it though, I quickly realized it's just a bunch of chunky glitter (which is my biggest pet peeve when we're talking about highlighters!) I still applied it to my face in tapping motions, and the glitter pieces seemed to spread out a bit. I feel if I had used a brush it would have dispersed and left random glitter throughout my face. It does not smell, nor did it cause any irritation, but I did still end up giving it to a friend

May 04, 2019

GLITTER LOVERS DREAMS in a Bottle

As a glitter lover, I can’t say enough praise for this product. High-quality product, extremely glittery for glitter lovers, smooth as silk, a little messy to apply but the quality is pro!!! Just beautiful, I didn’t have difficulty with it moving my makeup and it lasts all day. I love pink, each color is fairly pronounced so choose wisely, basically pink, blue, or gold. Ok so for my only complaint- the bottle size is misleading about the amount you receive. The product is surrounded by an outer sleeve of thick clear glass and is WAY less than it appears. The inner sleeve is very small that actually contains the product you’re getting. So I don’t waste this anywhere on my body but apply to my face as a beautiful highlighter.

2.3/5

March 19, 2019

Not my kinda thing

I received this in a BoxyCharm box a few months ago, I was skeptical and wasn't sure even how to use it. The liquid is ultra concentrated and has a million gold flecks in each drop. I applied it to my face and I looked like I was ready for Halloween. I mixed it with foundation and it tamed down quite a bit, but I still had visible sparkles all over my cheeks. I tend to get a shine to my skin mid day due to oil, I don't need anything that is going to draw attention to my shininess, even if it's my cheeks.
    Perhaps it looks terrible on me because my skin is fair, maybe I'm using it wrong, maybe it would be better suited as a highlighter for someone with a darker complexion. I am now stuck with this bottle, non of my friends want it either.

2.0/5

February 24, 2019

Hate it

I love sparkles and glitter but this isn't my kind of product. I couldn't make it work. I hated it honestly. I love cover fx brand yes but some of the products need more work I think or more options for other peoples wants or needs.

February 18, 2019

Gold

Que se sois pour un illuminateur sous votre fond de teint pour vous donner de l’éclat ou comme highlight ce produit est super lumineux et j’adore. Vous pouriez même l’utiliser sur les yeux les lèvres laisser aller votre imagination ;)

February 16, 2019

Yup

I agree with what many others here have said. Very shiny, a little too "glittery" for me personally but great for under makeup or mixed with foundation/moisturizer for an all over glow. I'm already oily on my t-zone so I use only my cheekbones as a highlighter (or below the neck on collarbone etc). A little goes a long way and it is quite thin/runny.

February 06, 2019

Sooooo glittery and gorgeous!

Absolutely love this product, I got it in the colour Nova and it’s super intense, blinding, no it blends out super easily. It has a slightly oily texture but doesn’t affect the rest of my makeup. A little goes a long way so tread carefully.

January 05, 2019

Too much glitter for me.

I received these liquid luminous multidimensional glitter drops in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I've tried these drops out a couple times & have found that they really just are not for me. I find that they are very runny & hard to use them in the ways that I would like. I'm not a huge glitter and highlight person to begin with & the shade Nova I received is a bit dark for my skin tone. I found that these drop were extremely glittery, which is a great thing if you love glitter. Also i found that if your face touched anything that the glitter would easily transfer from your face to your coat, scarf, hoodie, so on & so forth even when using a setting spray. Personally this product wasn't my favorite thing, but it's not horrible. I'd recommend these luminous drops to someone who loves a great noticeable, sparkly highlight.

December 18, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Shiny!

Cover FX Glitter Drops are ultra-concentrated drops of glitter that give a reflective finish! I love that these can be used alone, under or over makeup, or even mixed into your foundation or moisturizer for a glitter effect on face or body! It looks beautiful and makes me feel even prettier!