CoverGirl Cheekers Blush Reviews
#6 in Blush

Blush's basic rules—it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural for hours. It's the way to glow!Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore blush in Natural Twinkle

July 07, 2017

Drug store basics

If you don't habe oodles of money to invest in beauty products the this is a great option for you. It is inexpensive but comes in a variety of great colours and has good staying power. I like that it isn't too dusty.

June 24, 2017

I love the colour of this blush

The CoverGirl Cheekers Blush is a nice affordable range of cosmetic blush options. There are lots of colours to choose from and the colour goes on well and lasts all day. The size is perfect for carrying, too. I like the Natural Rose and Natural Shimmer shades together.

2.8/5

April 14, 2017

I found this foundation to be okay, I mean, it shattered easily, and I didn't really like the colours available. I don't think I'll be buying this blush again.

April 13, 2017

I started using this product as a teenager and can't go wrong for the price and colour selection.
    I cannot stand the brush but I don't buy it for that....just would much rather more blush or a smaller compact product!

March 02, 2017

Cover Girl products are my favorite. They are always in my makeup bag. I started out using this brand and I started my only daughter out using it and its basically a household name in our family.

September 30, 2016

I can't seem to find the perfect shade for me for this blush. Most of the time it's pale or too red. That's the only reason why I stopped using it. Other than that, The price is affordable.

September 29, 2016

Finding the right shade of blush for my light brown skin was a little tough. I stuck with Rose, which was a nice vibrant pink on my cheeks. It lasts for a full working day (for me at least) and is surprisingly good quality considering its low price at most retail stores.

September 08, 2016

This was the very first blush I ever used, so this has some sentimental value. It's rare to see brands still making the same products, even if the packaging has changed.

The brush this comes with is terrible. It's small and scratchy, so I'd recommend just using a real blush brush.

The product itself is okay, not great. Because it's such a small, skinny strip, it's a bit awkward to use. The pigmentation is fine on some of them, not so good on others. They apply fairly well, but have a tendency to wear off throughout the day.

I think there are better drugstore options available now. This was a fine starter blush for me, but I'm over it.

August 06, 2016

This blush is much cheaper than other brands and I find it works decent for the price. You might have to look through to find a good color fit but once you find it the blush goes on nicely. I like to buy some higher quality ones for sure but this one is one of the better drug store brand blushes

July 07, 2016

I have this blush in a different colour, and it goes on smooth, looks natural and stays put for a good while on my oily skin
    great quality for the price it is