CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor Reviews
#798 in Lipstick

Expertly designed blendable lip duos with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look. Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for Your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable shades!

May 29, 2015

I brought this after the Hunger Games movie came out. The collection was electric. I really like the red but it was too orange. With the gold though it turned a nice pinkish red. I never used the gold on it's own. The colour by itself wasn't that great, but with the red underneath it was beautiful. Wore off very quickly and didn't fade gracefully. You go from lips that pop to looking like you're just wearing red lip liner after one drink.

2.2/5

September 02, 2014

I received a free Covergirl flipstick kit from BzzAgent.com. The kit included 3 flipsticks in the following colors: Stunner, Vixen and Minx. The idea is to provide you with two colors in one stick. One is a matte color. The other is a lighter, glimmery shade which compliments the first color. This is supposed to give options so you can create daytime and nighttime looks. For example, wear the matte color to work and then you can add the glimmery shade to the center of you lower lip and the inside portion of your upper lip. This creates a more dramatic, pouty look. The colors are highly pigmented and last through drinks and meals. However, the formula is not moisturizing and I found that the flipsticks dried my lips causing them to peel. They were fun to play with but they are not as good as some other Covergirl products. I will not be purchasing any more of these lip colors. ***I received this product free for testing purposes from BzzAgent.com. I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.***

July 09, 2014

This is a great lipstick. I love how it is two colours in one and can easily go from day to night. It stays on longer than other lip colours and is reasonably priced.

May 27, 2014

This is a great backup lipcolour!

3.2/5

November 04, 2013

Great colours and I like the design and convenience. It goes on well but I think the chemicals they use are harsh, my lips have felt sensitive hrs later. I've also used their other lipsticks in the past, no problems, but again, recently another lip sensitivity issue after using one of their other lipsticks. :( Probably ok for most gals but not if you are skin sensitive.

September 24, 2013

It's a longlasting lip color that definitely comes in handy on one of those long days at work. The two-in-one colors are a plus! My favorite shades are the mandarin orange and the blush pink.

July 19, 2013

I really love this lipstick. I love that there are really two lipsticks in one. It actually stays on the lips a long time and it is very pigmented. I would definitely buy these again.

July 10, 2013

love the colors, it stays put longer then other lipstick

July 10, 2013

love this lipstick colors are great

September 17, 2012

the covergirl blast flipstick is the best lipcolor i could ever buy it was the best decission to get because i had pick from a walmart brand to covergirl flipstick and it was the best product i could ever buy