COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skincare Weightless Water Cream Reviews

MOISTURIZER + PRIMER WITH HYALURONIC ACID
FORMULATED WITH TRUCLEAN CACTUS WATER &
HYALURONIC ACID TO HYDRATE & LOCK IN MOISTUREBREATHABLE, OIL-FREE FORMULA
WEIGHTLESS HYDRATION FOR SOFTER & SMOOTHER SKIN
WEAR ALONE OR UNDER MAKEUP AS PRIMER!

LÉGER COMME L’AIR: UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE
UNE HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
FORMULÉ AVEC DE L'EAU DE CACTUS TRUCLEAN ET DE L'ACIDE
HYALURONIQUE QUI HYDRATENT LA PEAU ET SCELLENT L'HUMIDITÉFORMULE PERMÉABLE À L'AIR ET SANS HUILE
UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
PORTER SEULE OU SOUS LE MAQUILLAGE, COMME APPRÊT!

March 20, 2022

Not A Favorite

This product has a nice smell and texture. It applies nicely but left my skin feeling tacky. Even several hours later my face still felt like I had just spent time in a high humidity room.

March 16, 2022

Too greasy

I tried this cream but was disappointed how it made my skin super greasy. Will not use again or buy again, it doesn’t suit my oily acne prone skin type.

March 15, 2022

Didn’t work for me

Skin felt very sticky and I had a few acne after using this cream.Maybe it’s just for my type of skin,I have combination skin.But I would not recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin like me

March 11, 2022

Not for me

This cream went on smoothly, had no scent that I noticed. It definitely is a hydrating lotion. I have pcos which gives me oily skin and this cream made my skin so much more oily looking and feeling I had to wash my face to take it off. Would be perfect for those with extremely dry skin

March 10, 2022

Good but small size

Such a small size can only use once so you really can’t do much of a review, if I had a bigger sample I’d be able to do more of a review and get a better result from it.

March 10, 2022

covergirl watercream test

I was excited to try this fabulous sample but i was disappointed. Other people might love this product but i don't i find it so greasy and messy.I wants to be left like its dry but it just leaves me feeling greasy and i hate that feeling ..Sorry its a thumbs down from me.

March 09, 2022

No results

I was so excited to try this product but unfortunately the sample provided was so small that I didn’t see any results. I did enjoy the smooth application but that’s about it.in the future I suggest a slightly larger sample to allow for 1-weeks usage to see results.

March 08, 2022

Hydrating, but not as hydrating as advertised

Unfortunately, I found the Covergirl Clean & Fresh Weightless Water Cream to be quite disappointing in my opinion. I would say my skin is not that sensitive, however, it stung when I applied the product. It did feel like it was hydrating my skin, but honestly the hydration only lasted for about 5 hours. The hydration definitely did not last the full 72 hours as advertised. The smell, however, was pleasant. I also found that I had to use quite a bit of the product during one application, and the water cream was not as “weightless” as I expected it to be.

Not my favourite moisturizer

I gave the covergirl weightless water cream a try today after having received a sample. Although it did a good job leaving my skin feeling well moisturized, it left my skin feeling almost tacky and filmy from lack of absorption even hours later. It does a good job, but I’ll be sticking to my usual go-to moisturizer. #covergirl #weightlesswatercream @covergirl

It was ok

It was an ok product. It smelled great and had a nice texture. It was very moisturizing but I felt like my skin didn't totally absorb it. I felt like my skin had a layer of sticky residue left on it. I would not reccomend.