CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup Reviews
#14 in Foundation

CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup is available in a variety of shades. Both oil and fragrance fee, this liquid makeup won't clog pores, is dermatologically-tested, non-acnegenic and controls oil. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

December 04, 2017

Works great!

I bought this product as I have very oily, acne prone skin and was hoping for something better than the other product out there. Well this product was a step above. Unlike all the other ones that left that “heavy makeup” feel, this one was light and airy and no breakouts! Awesome!

October 03, 2017

tried and true foundation

this is definitely my tried and true drugstore brand of foundation. it applies very well on the skin and never ends up looking fake or cakey when used in combination with other products. I would like to see them expand their shade range, though!

September 28, 2017

Fond de teint

Mon premier fond de teint était celui là! Pour quelqu'un qui aime que l'effet soit naturel ou pour quelqu'un qui début, je le conseille. Par contre, il ne couvre pas vraiment. Mais ce n'est pas un mauvais fond de teint.

July 25, 2017

Dosent rly do enithing

Its dosent rly do enting if you put it it just like a clear oil its cover nothing like it cant even cover the smallest things but the bottel is beutifullie made

June 15, 2017

Its awesome

When i buy make up i buy this and two other brands n i love them all so its tough to pick just one. But i definitely recommend this one no oily skin after using it.

June 08, 2017

Aww old faithful and cheap too... I hate buying pricey makeup and I do have really oily skin. This works well with a face primer. I get very few break outs.

May 21, 2017

I did really like this product or any of these type of foundation by cover girl i find this product leaves a very dusty look on your face and kind of runs off when you sweat on a hot day..

2.7/5

May 02, 2017

I used to use this makeup as a young teen becaue it was the popular one back then . I couldn't wear it now , it burns my face . My skin is too Sensitive . It also does cover my red , acne scarred skin well . It might be good as a stater foundation but not for me as an adult .

1.0/5

April 17, 2017

felt terrible on my skin, half the time it was too liquid to work with and felt gross on once it settled onto my skin, didn't really irritate my skin, but i could never wait to get it off

2.2/5

April 14, 2017

When I was a teenager. Could wear this and look flawless ,now at 42 I can't it seems that it just makes my small wrinkles more visible I have tried it with powered and a concealer and still don't care for it I feel as if I'm wearing a mask and it smells ,not for my aging skin maybe for others but not me ,the price is still good though