4.1/5
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

February 27, 2018

Best mascara I’ve ever used!

This mascara is true to its name. It’s a total clump crusher! Itt leaves your lashes looking so amazing, I’ve used high end mascaras and I always go back to the clump crusher. It’s amazing!

January 22, 2018

Wow

J'étais septique de l'essayer mais je l'ai reçu en cadeau. La brosse sépare très bien mes cils et il n'y a pas de ''surplus'' de mascara sur la brosse vue la façon dont le tube est fait!! J'adore!!

January 19, 2018

Clump Crusher!

I loved this one. I enjoy all Covergirl products but found this to be useful for my tiny thin lashes. It was a clump free experience - leaving my lashes looking longer and fuller

January 12, 2018

Love this mascara!

Love this mascara. I love that it doesn't clump and can wear it all day without smudging . Makes my lashes look full. I like that it's a affordable price for a great product. Will continue to buy and use this mascara.

January 10, 2018

Yes They're Real

This is the only mascara I wear. I love it's no clump formula and man does it stay true to its word! I get asked all the time if I am wearing fake lashes or extensions. Its so fun to see people's reactions when I tell them the lashes are all mine and the product is from COVERGIRL!!

January 06, 2018

Always Needed

Many mascaras that i have tried whether its drug stored or high end tend to be clumpy but this one in fact lives up to its name. it doesn't flake, gives nice volume and length, easily combs right through the lashes. There is another one to this mascara an extension version but i'm not crazy about it like the original.

2.3/5

December 15, 2017

Disappointed

I usually love Covergirl products. They are very easy to find in stores and affordable. Recently I bought the Clump Crusher and it was so disappointing. Super thick mascara. The brush was also not very easy to use. It made my eye lashes all stick together. I would never buy the clump crusher again. Buy the LashBlast in the orange container!

December 04, 2017

Great drugstore buy!

For the price-point, this is a great drugstore mascara. I really liked how the brush was on the smaller end, which helped to get my lashes coated without getting eyeliner on my eyelid/around my eye. As well, I find the formulation to be pretty fantastic. There is little to no flaking and my mascara stays on all day long!

December 04, 2017

mascara

this is a good product as well lasts quite well and no mess when you remove it i would reccomend it to friends and family members as well as it is easy to use

November 23, 2017

Love it

this certain product is a great one I hate it when you put on mascara and your eyelashes stick together and are clumpy but this goes on smooth and no clumping my eye lashes don't stick together.