4.1/5
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

January 12, 2018

Love this mascara!

Love this mascara. I love that it doesn't clump and can wear it all day without smudging . Makes my lashes look full. I like that it's a affordable price for a great product. Will continue to buy and use this mascara.

January 10, 2018

Yes They're Real

This is the only mascara I wear. I love it's no clump formula and man does it stay true to its word! I get asked all the time if I am wearing fake lashes or extensions. Its so fun to see people's reactions when I tell them the lashes are all mine and the product is from COVERGIRL!!

January 06, 2018

Always Needed

Many mascaras that i have tried whether its drug stored or high end tend to be clumpy but this one in fact lives up to its name. it doesn't flake, gives nice volume and length, easily combs right through the lashes. There is another one to this mascara an extension version but i'm not crazy about it like the original.

2.3/5

December 15, 2017

Disappointed

I usually love Covergirl products. They are very easy to find in stores and affordable. Recently I bought the Clump Crusher and it was so disappointing. Super thick mascara. The brush was also not very easy to use. It made my eye lashes all stick together. I would never buy the clump crusher again. Buy the LashBlast in the orange container!

December 04, 2017

Great drugstore buy!

For the price-point, this is a great drugstore mascara. I really liked how the brush was on the smaller end, which helped to get my lashes coated without getting eyeliner on my eyelid/around my eye. As well, I find the formulation to be pretty fantastic. There is little to no flaking and my mascara stays on all day long!

December 04, 2017

mascara

this is a good product as well lasts quite well and no mess when you remove it i would reccomend it to friends and family members as well as it is easy to use

November 23, 2017

Love it

this certain product is a great one I hate it when you put on mascara and your eyelashes stick together and are clumpy but this goes on smooth and no clumping my eye lashes don't stick together.

October 25, 2017

Best mascara!

This mascara is drugstore, unexpensive, clump free and it stays on all day long! what do you want more in a mascara? I really really like this mascara, i think it does an amazing job for my crappy lashes!

October 06, 2017

A great staple mascara

This mascara has been my go to mascara for upwards of 3 years. It works so well, and as advertised, no clumps! All I want are evenly coated, black lashes, and this does just that at a very affordable price. This is one of the best mascaras in the drug store!

October 04, 2017

GET IT!

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara is probably one of my favorite drugstore mascaras (it used to be Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara). This mascara does everything it needs to! It gives me that volume boost that Im looking for,I dont know about 200% more volume but it gives me volume, and the best part is that its not all chunky and clumpy. I highly recommend this mascara especially if you wear makeup on the daily.