CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

March 13, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have tried so many different types of mascara and this is the one I keep going back to because it works so well. I will keep buying more of this. It goes on so well and doesn't clump. I also definitely recommend it to my family and friends

March 10, 2018

All time favorite

This is my all time favorite mascara! After trying multiple kinds of mascara I noticed this one and decided to try it. It is affordable and often goes on sale and works amazing.
    I already have naturally long eyelashes and this mascara just makes them look even better! It truly is a clump crusher, even when the bottle is coming to an end it still works amazing. I have been using this kind for over a year now and I don't plan on switching anytime soon.

March 07, 2018

No more clumping

I have short, blonde, and fine eyelashes, so naturally I always put tones of layers of mascara, which usually makes me look a bit crazy, and by the end of the day all that stuff is under my eyes. So happy to find this (which was a present from a friend, and I assume she was trying to give me a message), even after few layers, lashes look nicely separated, and no clumps at love!!!

March 02, 2018

Favourite Mascara

I feel like I have tried every brand out there from drugstore to brands like Clinique, Lancome, etc. This mascara is my favourite, hands down. No clumps and it does not flake. It does tend to wear off by the end of the day, but I would take that over flakes of mascara in my eyes during the day, or black rings under my eyes from migrating mascara!

March 01, 2018

My go-to mascara

I love this mascara. It has a plastic wand and it is the best mascara I've ever used because it doesn't clump as much as other mascaras. I love that its a great mascara for such a low price. And you can buy it any drugstore, so I can always find it!

February 27, 2018

Best mascara I’ve ever used!

This mascara is true to its name. It’s a total clump crusher! Itt leaves your lashes looking so amazing, I’ve used high end mascaras and I always go back to the clump crusher. It’s amazing!

January 22, 2018

Wow

J'étais septique de l'essayer mais je l'ai reçu en cadeau. La brosse sépare très bien mes cils et il n'y a pas de ''surplus'' de mascara sur la brosse vue la façon dont le tube est fait!! J'adore!!

January 19, 2018

Clump Crusher!

I loved this one. I enjoy all Covergirl products but found this to be useful for my tiny thin lashes. It was a clump free experience - leaving my lashes looking longer and fuller

January 12, 2018

Love this mascara!

Love this mascara. I love that it doesn't clump and can wear it all day without smudging . Makes my lashes look full. I like that it's a affordable price for a great product. Will continue to buy and use this mascara.

January 10, 2018

Yes They're Real

This is the only mascara I wear. I love it's no clump formula and man does it stay true to its word! I get asked all the time if I am wearing fake lashes or extensions. Its so fun to see people's reactions when I tell them the lashes are all mine and the product is from COVERGIRL!!