3.9/5
CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara Reviews
#36 in Mascara

Power hour after hour. Bold, intense volume meets the biggest brush from COVERGIRL! Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes that last up to 24 hours. For a bold look that will get you noticed.

July 26, 2017

good mascara

This product is really great. Doesn't dry, leaves your lashes long, pitch black and separated. It gives a beautiful look to your eyes, more close to a natural look. Plus, it is really easy to remove with makeup remover or just with hot water in the shower. Overall, this is a good mascara.

April 20, 2017

one of the best mascaras from the drug store. it separates the lashes without clumping for an everyday natural look. It leaves my lashes light and airy without them feeling weight down.

February 23, 2017

If you are looking for an average mascara and a decent price - CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara may be for you. Though I don't know why anyone would regularly want their mascara to last 24 hours...doesn't sound too healthy. I purchased this mascara on sale because I needed a new one and it worked well, but it didn't wow me. The formula seemed to last all day but I don't think that is different from other products I have tried.

January 17, 2017

Simple, pratique et bon résultat. Les cils ne sont bien séparer à l'aide de la brosse et il y a une bonne tenu tout au long de la journée. Je n'ai jaimais eu de problème avec ce mascara, je vous le conseille.

January 11, 2017

I found this mascara worked quite well, the brush helps reduce clumping. Overall this product is a good value for the price and I would recommend it to buy it when on sale

January 07, 2017

It was an average mascara.. used the whole bottle! if you're looking for a cheap mascara from the drugstore i would recommend buying this one. Nothing from this product wow-ed me though...

September 14, 2016

Cover girl by far is my favourite mascara. I love how it goes on and stays on all day without smudging. It is so easy to take off at the end of the day as well.

September 13, 2016

I love the product so very much the packaging is totally the absolute cutest and the mascara itself is of a very nice quality I very rarely had any chunks.

August 29, 2016

I have been using this mascara for a while now, it is fairly priced, doesn't clump and makes my lashes look so long and full. Whenever I wear this, I always get compliments on my eyes and lashes. People cannot believe they are my natural lashes, I would definitely recommend this mascara to others!

2.8/5

August 18, 2016

I like this mascara for when I am out of my more expensive ones and don't have time to make a trip to the city to Sephora. It works great and doesn't flake off like I find a lot of mascaras do. It lengthens and thickens my naturally blonde lashes.