4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 18, 2021

Super good

Need a mascara that won’t clump? This is the one for you! Super smooth application and long lasting wear! Nice and easy to apply with the perfectly curved applicator

1.3/5

October 15, 2021

Cheap mascara for teenagers

This was the first mascara I ever used as a preteen, easy to apply and good brush. But I find it clumpy and very inconsistent. Bad smell

Would not recommend.

October 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Okay

have used this mascara a few times now (repurchased), and every time I use it I never have issues. OK for a cheap ish Mascara.

Works well and does what I’d like it to do - extend my eyelashes and make them look full.

October 05, 2021

Exceptional mascara

Incredible product! Easy to apply with no clumping. The waterproof quality stands up to showers, rain and even swimming.
    If you want lashes that last, this is for you!

October 05, 2021

Worth buying again and again

This mascara made me feel like I had falsies on. Needed little product to go a long way. I love the colour of the bottle too, makes me always want to apply mascara, lol.

September 29, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love!

I absolutely love this mascara! I prefer getting my lashes done but this is quite cheaper and it does the job! Plus it is waterproof too which is a complete bonus!

September 26, 2021

Cover girl mascara.

This product was ok. It did the job. This mascara didn’t last all day like some other products I used. I had to keep on reapplying. For the price I wasn’t 100 percent happy with the product.

September 26, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Best ever

This is the best thing happened to me,love this mascara,It makes me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. The brush gets all your lashes coated, upper & lower. One coat is all I need for standout lashes. Its never clumped on me. Its never flaked on me. I curl my lashes & apply LashBlast & I'm good, it stays all day.

September 25, 2021

Best mascara

This is the best mascara that i have used so far, ur lashes won't stick together and it gives it the beat volume and it's perfect for everyday use, I recommend this mascara to everyone.

September 25, 2021

Not my fave

I never really got the hype! My eyelashes tocuhes more of the barrel than the actual bristles.. It's okay but if you're looking for a good drug store mascara check out Essence lash princess!