CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 14, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

One of the best mascara

It is one of the best mascara ever. I actually have short lashes. It helped my lashes to look more and gives length to my lashes. It also gives more volume to them but not that much instead give them a great length.

Kent, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again

This mascara is amazing, gives your lashes complete volume and coverage. Easy to use brush with comfort in applying. Colours of product packaging is appealing

Essex, United Kingdom

Stylish and long lasting

Not my favourite type of brush but generally it’s easy to apply. My lashes felt nice and silky and if being careful with not putting on too much, it looks real decent.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Love love love it xx

This is one of my favourite mascaras. My teenàge daughter has even started using it. Love the coverage and it doesn't clump. The bush is excellent and so easy to clean. The mascara itself is to easy to clean off and doesn't crack or transfer. I just love it and has taken me a while to find a muscara.

Kent, United Kingdom

Great product

I would definitely buy this again after trying different brands this one is great gives great volume without being clumpy. Great price also. I will be recommending this product to my friends

October 10, 2019

Covergirl mascara

I like doing it but found it to go dry rather quickly ..it was very nice product but I found that it doesn't last long An goes dry An isn't my favourite because of that in a pinch when my favourite s aren't available I have bought until my favourite product was available ...it is good for a In between. As it doesn't last long enough to enjoy for very long

October 10, 2019

super

even unexpenssive, this mascara has a great quality. It add volume and make lashes bigger, it lime it very much and I' m usng covergirl mascaras si ce a long time and they are very good.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love

I bought this to replace my more expensive brand, not expecting it to be as good, but I was completely wrong!
    Value for money, this was a lot cheaper, and more runny in consistency so I was slightly concerned this would match up to my usual brand, which is slightly thicker, but this was better, as if you wanted to use this in the day, you can use one coat, for a more dramatic look, let one coat dry, then apply a second coat, with my more expensive brand, it becomes clumpy with a second coat, making this perfect for more looks!
    The quality is actually excellent

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Excellent value for money

The quality is actually excellent! As although it seems weaker, allowing for the slightly runnier texture, enables each coat to separate the lashes and make my lashes appear thicker and fuller, the brush is well made, also lasting a full day, without smudging or running, no panda eyes insight! And comes off without rubbing, very easily.
    Overall I would definitely recommend this mascara, and am so happy, I will now be buying this in future!

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again and again. Great accessory for your .

Loved this product. Must have handbag accessory, small and compact. Easy to use, bit prices but I was defo pleased with it. Made my lashes look amazing