CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 12, 2019

My favorite mascara

Ove tried so many mascaras. Many high end ones included and I keep coming back to this one. It lengthens my lashes without and clumps and doesn't flake

Clean

Although this product was very gentle on my sensitive eyes ,and very reasonably priced. I found by the end of the day that it would crumble and flake.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Superstar

This mascara easily covers your lashes, and when you look it looks just like fake. Look like a superstar whit this mascara And to shock those around with their gaze

December 11, 2019

Cover Girl gives us a blast to our lashes

I love the volume and thickness it gives my lashes. Also it stays on all day and does not give me black eyes. Great product I will be buying it again.

0.7/5

Not a fan

I found this product packaging a little heavy and thick for a mascara. The wand was stiff and a little bulky and the formula is thick almost a little gel like for my liking. The applicator did not apply well for me and I wasn’t a fan of the smell.

Good mascara

Good mascara at a decent price point. I would be purchase consistently if they didn't test on animals, due to this I won't ever purchase. Hopefully covergirl will choose to be cruelty free one day soon.

Best drugstore mascara!

Love this tried and true mascara! I have very straight lashes, so once I've curled them, this mascara really holds the curl. It adds a lot of volume and the curl lasts all day!

Western Australia, Australia

Good mascara

Really good volume and lash definition, this mascara stays put all day and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I also love the bright packaging and the fact that this mascara is not too thick, and not too runny, just perfect.

Awesome product! One I use regularly

I have short, blonde eyelashes and this mascara is amazing. I love how full, thick, and long my eyelashes look with this mascara. I will be purchasing this again

great product

I don't wear a lot of mascara but when I do this is the product I like! Goes on easily , doesn't run all over & not to expensive. I don't find it to be clumpy !