3.9/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 15, 2017

LOVE THIS

I have used this mascara many times before. I love Covergirl. Very afforable, and stays on! It does dry out easily, but if you use it appropriately and take care, it is good.

0.5/5

December 14, 2017

Probably one of the worst

Definitely was not my favourite mascara. It is very clumpy and just doesn't go on very nicely. I find that this Mascara is not made for long wear at all, maximum probably 4 hours or so.

Great volume

I have used this product for well over a year. It is my go to for my lashes. It is probably the best product on the market for it's price point and it does very well with volume and no clumping.

December 14, 2017

Un mascara de longue date!

Je crois que c’est le premier mascara que j’ai utilisé et je l’aime beaucoup. J’aime le fait que la brosse aide vraiment à séparer les cils et à donner ce look narurel. J’en ai toujours un sur moi justement pour avoir un effet volumisant.

1.0/5

COVERGIRL LASHBLAST VOLUME MASCARA

Wasn’t overly satisfied with this mascara. Did not like the brush, I found it went on really clumpy and too thick. Not sure if I would buy this again.

No clumps, just volume

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but one thing I do need every day is mascara. Covergirl’s Lashblast Volume does what it says for me - no clumps, just volume.

December 13, 2017

Love this for a full lash look!

I picked up Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara to try out one day when I was out of my regular mascara and it was on sale. I'm a big fan of bold lashes and this mascara did not disappoint. It lasted great all day and wasn't clumpy.

Nice eye lashes

My children have all been blessed to have beautiful eye lashes. I have to wear mascara daily and cover girls makes a great product to help give my eye lashes the lift they need.

December 12, 2017

À avoir dans sa trousse de maquillage!

Très bon produit qui adhère bien aux cils sans les endommager. J’aime vraiment la brosse qui sépare chacun des cils, car les miens sont peu fournis et long. Le mascara hydrofuge est mon préféré. J’utilise ce mascara depuis plusieurs années déjà!

2.3/5

December 12, 2017

Not impressed

I love cover girl however I was disappointed with this mascara. I have short thin eye lashes and the only thing it did was make them black. As I wear glasses I needed something to give them oumf and I so did not get that