CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 11, 2018

Lashes Without Clumps.

I like the size of the applicator and it works so well. And I've never had it get flaky or clump.Love this mascara. It’s buildable. First coat is more natural. Second more dramatic. Great brush that separates lashes nicely. Not clumpy. I have tried so many brands from drugstore to high end. Always come back to this. For me, it’s perfect in every way. Adds volume and length.

3.2/5

Great drug store product

This mascara is great for it's price as well as being a drug store product. I would highly recommend it. Add the right amount of volume and does flake or crumble everywhere.

HG Mascara

I loveeee this mascara so much! Honestly, I've spent so much money before on high-end mascara and nothing lives up to this one. It is EXTREMELY affordable and it separates and lengthens and volumize my lashes like no other mascara out there. The one con about this mascara is I've noticed that if it's new and/or not dried up yet the formula gets into my contacts and blurs my vision. It's not until the mascara starts drying up a bit in the tube that it stops. I still will not buy another mascara until I find one that works just like this without the irritation for the contacts part. Worth it!

My All time Favourite Mascara

I feel like EVERYONE knows by now how fantastic this mascara is, but I'm still going to throw me review out there! For me it is just as effective as more "high end" mascara's while being much less expensive. It also washes away easily. A single tube can last you a long time as it doesn't dry up nearly as fast as some other brands. Works with natural and fake lashes, and is most impressive after using a curler.

December 07, 2018

Lux Vacation For your eyes

I received a free sample in a beauty box and I loved cover girl last blast volume mascara this product is a luxury vaca for your eyes. Ladies your eyelashes will be so long you won't be able to wear your sunglasses.

December 07, 2018

Love it

I have used this mascara for years. My daughter sells makeup and gave me a 45$ mascara to try. She said it would be amazing. I hated it and went back to my covergirl lashblast. I have both the regular and the waterproof. Never go a day without it.

My Everyday Mascara

I have used this mascara for years. It never does me wrong and I always buy another. Best for volume and does not clump every much at all--I have never had any issues. I like to layer this to give some extra fullness.

like it

I like how the mascara makes eyelashes longer and thicker. I like just using two or three coats. Does not flake or run. It is also nice nd clump free. Will buy more.

Great looking lashes

I really like the way my lashes look after using cover girl lash blast. I use only 2 applications to get my desired look. They look so thick and long.

December 06, 2018

For the price its not too bad

I bought this because I did have to wait for my regular brand to arrive.
    It definitely is not the same...
    But for the cost, I cannot really complain.
    I would probably not buy it again though, as I found it heavy and waxy