CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.3/5

August 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

Not for me

This mascara isnt the greatest. It made my lashes look super clumpy, because i had to put a lot to even make it look like my lashes were longer. Hard to take off.

August 18, 2019

Favourite mascara...

This is the mascara that I continuously return to. Product lasts for months and delivers clump free, natural and lengthened lashes.

I have tried various mascaras, spending upwards of 40$...this Covergirl does not disappoint!

August 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it

Amazing mascara . It makes your lashes fuller and prettier. It last all day long and it is water proof. Good choice and I personally recommend. It is my go to...

August 16, 2019

Great mascara

I love Covergirl make up. I use all the different Covergirl products but I love to finish with the volume mascara. It goes on nicely with no clumps and the water proof mascara works very well.

New York, United States

One of my favorite Drugstore Mascaras

I really like this mascara. It does a really great job of making my very thin lashes stand out but not in a overdone way. It gets to each of my lashes and the brush seperates them without too much excess.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara was one of the first mascaras I started using when I started to wear makeup. The price and effectiveness of it is great and it definitely stays on all day. I have since moved on to higher end products. But I absolutely recommend this to anyone who's either on a tight budget or just starting to wear makeup; and who needs a mascara that lasts.

Works Great

I love this mascara. I have very thin eyelashes and this mascara works wonders on my lashes. I have never had a product help my eye lashes look longer and fuller. If you have thin,short lashes, give this a try.

Great Beginner Mascara

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara was the first mascara I ever used when I started wearing mascara. I have always had very short, stubby, blonde lashes, and at 14, that was a huge cause of self-consciousness for me. I tried this mascara, and it made me feel much more confident in my eyes! I have since moved on to higher-quality products, but I absolutely recommend this to anyone who's either on a tight budget or just starting to wear makeup.

August 13, 2019

Adore

Absolutely adore this mascara. Great finish to an evening look <3 Only disadvantage is if you're bad and do not wash it off the night before, it is hard to scrub off the face.

2.2/5

August 13, 2019

Mascara

I personally didn’t like this product. I felt it made my eyelash look goopy. It didn’t give my eyelash any volume at all! It look really clumpy as well! Just wasn’t the right product for me.