4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 29, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this , will purchase again

Bought this as they were out of my normal..best buy ever ..love the wand and the application..dries quick and eyes are on point. Recommend this to anyone

September 28, 2020

This is an ok mascara

I bought this mascara as it was on sale and I thought it would give my Itty bitty lashes some umph.
    I wasn't horribly disappointed but I was over the moon either. It's an average mascara.

September 27, 2020

So good!!

I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes so thick and full! I would definitely recommend purchasing it if you want that full lash effect!!!!!

September 24, 2020

Great Value For Price

This mascara is a great value for the price. Goes on evenly and the brush is shaped in such a way I can reach every lash easily. I paired it with the lash last primer and this combo lays over 12 hours.

September 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Long lashes!

I love this mascara and have been buying it for months. I try different ones but often drift back to this one. It gives my lashes volume and length without clumps!

September 23, 2020

Great mascara!!!

This mascara is a perfect drugstore product! It holds its own against luxury brand mascaras, as it’s very voluminizing and long lasting! I have been using this mascara for as long as I can remember, also a great price!

September 23, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Great product

I love this mascara, works great, has great volume and stays on for my 8 hour shift at work. I wear it on the daily. The price is also great for the product.

September 22, 2020

Amazing mascara

When I do my makeup in the morning I'm always using this, I have a few brands but this one works the best. It doesn't clump at all and also makes my eyelashes look long and full. I will buy this again once I run out!

September 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome Mascara!

Whenever I need new mascara I always reach for this one. Makes my eyelashes pop and doesn’t clump. One of my favourites. Have tried others but always end up buying this over and over again.

September 20, 2020
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Perfect

This is the best mascara I have ever bought. It’s better than the expensive ones at Sephora and Ulta. I always get asked “are those fake eyelashes?” And “I love your lashes, which mascara do you use?” Every time I wear this mascara. I highly recommend.