CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 11, 2018

Cover girl

I use cover girl often it’s one of my favourites, I love make up and mascara is one of my favourite products! I love having my lashes look full with lots of volume and this does just that!

Tried and true

I’ve been using this brand and mascara for years now, I really like how it’s no clump I and works. It also lasts forever. And it thickens my lashes so well

Great Value

As you get older, your eye lashes start to thin out. That's why I cannot live without my mascara. Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara really helps to define my lashes and make it appear that I have more lashes than I actually do. It is well priced, and does a great job at giving your lashes a little volume!

Best mascara

I’ve tried hundreds of different mascaras from drug store to high end and this one is by far my favourite . Long lasting and makes your lashes look amazing . I always get compliments and look like I’m wearing false lashes

October 07, 2018

Pumping up the volume!

This is a great mascara. Really volumizing to the lashes. The wand is really gentle on the eyelashes and is the perfect size. There is also no clumping which is a bonus. Very long-lasting and easy to remove after a long day!

October 07, 2018

Love this freckin mascara

I live this mascara I does everything it clams to and it’s so cheep it’s not funny. Makes my lashes look amazing and full and so long. Honestly if you need an affordable mascara that makes you look like you’ve got fake eyelashes get this product

October 03, 2018

Very natural look

This mascara is great for a more natural everyday look. It does enhance the lashes and makes it look fuller. However if you are looking for a dramatic look, this is probably not for you

October 03, 2018

This is the item i need in my life always

I have been using this mascara forever! It literally brings a whole new look to your eyes by itself. There are days i only use this mascara and i get complimented on my make up :)

September 30, 2018

Good value for price

Worth the price although it wears off by the end of the workday and gets flaky. Easy to remove at night and doesn't irritate my eyes like some other mascara.

2.8/5

September 30, 2018

Meh

This mascara was kind of a dud. Did nothing to hold up the curl and it dries out really easily. It takes a while to build up the product so unless you're into the natural look this is not worth it.