4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

November 29, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great!

This mascara is awesome too! I use it mostly every time I do my full face of makeup! I have the brown one. This one makes my eyelashes long! I totally recommend!

November 27, 2020
    San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Nice Mascara

For a drugstore brand this mascara works really well. I love how it curls, it lasts long enough and doesn't smudge once you apply it properly.
    I've always been a fan of the Covergirl brand and this mascara is no exception.

November 27, 2020

Voluminous thick lashes!!

Such a great mascara from the drugstore!! Super comparable to high end mascaras! I often reach for it to get voluminous thick lashes. My lashes always turn out amazing with this mascara super dark black and it lasts all day.

November 26, 2020

This is one of the best mascaras

This was one of the nicest mascaras I have ever used. It was long lasting. I had it on for more than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anytone. I will buy this in future as well.

November 25, 2020

for the price is a steal

This mascara is one of the cheapest best you will ever find. curly the lashes really well.it is easy to use and you get what you paid for for an everyday mascara. my only issues was that I get it all over the upper lid.

Hot looking 50 plus!

Love the p3 of this product!! Price, phenomenal results and packaging! Love the look it gives my fine lashes and love the sleek packaging that this product has!!! Love it!!! Constant buy for me!

Nice price

The product is priced well, however, it does not stay well. I often find myself wiping away smeared mascara. I will stick to my better mascara instead. Or use waterproof

November 24, 2020

I love this product from covergirl for my lashes!

I love this product from covergirl! It does the job and it doesn't make my eyes itchy like other products I have tried in the past. It gives me the boost I need.

November 22, 2020

Diamond Mason

This is an amazing mascara it really separated my lashes and made them more bold and lengthy. I loved this product and will continue to use this in the future

November 21, 2020

Good for a Value Mascara

I have been using this mascara for years as my "value" go-to mascara. I have other mascaras that are higher-end and for different purposes (ex. evening out) but this one is good for daily use and a natural look.

I have seen reviewers mention clumping and I find that this tends to happen when the product sat on the shelf too long at the retailer. When this happens I add a 1/2 drop of food-grade lavender essential oil directly to it and it solves the issue. Oddly enough I also seem to find the "Brown-black" shade lighter in consistency and smoother on application then the all-black shades.

Application: I am always careful when applying mascara and I do follow a specific technique so unless this is very dried out when I purchase it then I don't have issues with clumping. I have also used this for layering under more pigmented glam mascaras (think cobalt blue or bright purple) and it worked well. I have sensitive eyes (ocular rosacea) and it doesn't cause me irritation and removes easily with eye wipes.

Effectiveness: I use the regular version (waterproof mascara of any brand irritates my eyes) and unless I use a heavy moisturizer or sweat excessively then it stays put. I have naturally long eyelashes and this mascara defines them and plumps them up in a natural-looking way making it good for daily use. I only apply one layer and I don't use a primer or any type of glue-on lash extensions. I have used magnetic lash extensions with this mascara and it was worked great.

Shade selection: I had tried several shades and liked them all. My only con is that previously this mascara was available in a navy blue shade and it was stunning on blue eyes. I have not seen it for a few years now and wish it would be brought back as I have a hard time finding a blue mascara I really like.

Overall for the price and availability (I live in a Northern area that can make it difficult to obtain a lot of product brands) I like this mascara and have yet to find a better value-based option.