CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

0.5/5

April 25, 2018

Meh

Nope. This cover girl mascara did the same as all the cover girl mascara. Nothing. Cheap as far as I'm concerned. Drys out fast. Brush is unimpressive. Nothing about this mascara was impressive. Maybe appealing for cheap price but not a stellar product in my eyes!!!!

April 24, 2018

Mascara intense

Mes cils reste souple ,j'adore ce mascara je trouve que ça fait ressortir mes yeux noir.Excellent produit il est super.Je le recommande a tout mes amies L'essayer c'est l'adopter.

April 24, 2018

Made a big difference

I have totally blonde eyelashes from being a ginger, so a good mascara is important. I find this one helped to make my eyes seem larger and more in charge which doesn't usaullay happen. Honesty I really am just a fan of cover girl all around.

April 23, 2018

Non clumping,goes on smooth

I like Maybelline makeup in general. It goes on nicely amd no clumping on lashes. Brightly coloured packaging. I do find it a little on the pricey side. Like the variety of colours available

April 23, 2018

Good bargain mascara

I've always used covergirl mascara as I have very sensitive eyes and lot of others make my eyes burn. It gives good volume and darkens my very light eye lashes.

April 21, 2018

excellent produit

tres populaire a londres et au usa , j'ai pu tout de meme le tester une fois.
    je me souviens l'avoir beaucoup aimer.
    si je pouvais me le reprocurer , je n'hesiterais pas un instant.
    tres bon rapport qualité / prix.

April 20, 2018

Wow, j'adore vos produits.

J'aime beaucoup vos produits et j'en achète beaucoup. Je ne peux me passer de ce mascara! Vous faites de très bons produits. Et je vais continuer d'en acheter.

2.3/5

great

good product ive already used it in the past and my experience was unbelievable. i its a mosssst. wow. cant wait to buy it again! best very great experience.

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product again.

I would use this mascara again, it was light and not clumpy while still thickening my lashes. It washes off easy and leaves no reside behind. Would recommend this to a friend.

April 20, 2018

Definitely worth the money product is amazing

I definitely recommend this product easy to use the eyelashes look Fuller definitely worth the money makes your eyes pop with beauty one of my go to products