CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1 out of 947 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 20, 2017

The best

This massacre is the best I have used. I normally use name brand items from Sephora or ULTA but this is better then I have bought elsewhere for half the price!

July 17, 2017

Really nice

Purchased this mascara about a month ago and have been trying it for a long time. Definitely am really liking the application and the brush. Provides nice volume to my lashes.

July 17, 2017

MY FAV

This is one of my favorite mascaras because it makes each individual lash perfect and they each have their own amount of mascara. it doesn't clump either which is something every girl wants and needs when they have beautiful lashes

July 10, 2017

The best mascara I've tried!!

For around $10.99 CAD, you can get this amazing mascara! I use the waterproof black one. It layers nice and makes my lashes look full. I've paid $20-$25 for Dior mascara and would definitely buy cover-girl mascara over anything!

2.0/5

July 02, 2017

Not impressed

Definitely didn't do the job I thought it would do. But I got it on sale, which is why I bought it to try it, so the price was good. Won't buy it again though. Didn't find it did anuthing to lift my lashes and it caked up easily

June 29, 2017

Covergirl Lashblast Column Mascara

Covergirl Lashblast Column Mascara has always been my go to mascara choice. It has a smooth applicator and never clumps up. My eyelashes always look full and long without sticking together.

June 27, 2017

Lash Friendly mascara

Cover girl lash blast mascara is a good everyday mascara. It doesn't do anything drastic for your lashes but gives you a simple, natural look. It is not very flaky either.

Only mascara I use

Cover girl is the only mascara I use. Cover girl lashblast is my all time favourite. No clumping, no mess. Easy to use and stays on without flaking. Makes my lashes feel fabulous

Volume

C'est le mascara de l'année pour moi Covergirl lashBlast
    Lorsque je l'applique mes cils ont du volume a ne plus fini J'adore ces mascara c'est l'un des meilleurs a date vous devez l'essayer vous l'aller pas le regrette

Excellent Mascara!

This Mascara is by far one of the best that I've used up to date. You notice the volumeizing effect from the very first stroke! The Black color is great! Also a smooth and clean product however, I found that it tended to dry up in the application container a little fast, although I find that most volume based mascaras do. Overall I would buy this product and have over and over again. If its volume your looking for this is a definate Thumbs up!!