3.9/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 16, 2017

Awesome mascara

As an avid mascara wearer, I am always looking for the best one for me. I need one that lengthens and after volume. This mascara did just that. I loved it and have purchased it since trying.

October 16, 2017

Worth it

I have a lot of trouble with mascara. Everything I use smudges under my eye no matter what I do. I bought the water resistant version of this and it works great. It is also easily removed with eye makeup remover. Makes lashes look thick. Worth the purchase.

I love this mascara

I love it so much that I bought one for my daughter as well! It definetly is great for mascara and I use the waterproof one! I love cover girl products and that if you have a problem with any of their products they will give you another one free!

My absolute go-to

I use this mascara on the daily. It just seems to give me that subtle look that I rock on a daily basis. As a simple kind of 5 minute face gal, it does just what it needs to do for the entire day. It washes off easily with a makeup cleanser but never smudges unless intentionally removed. Plus, it’s found at any ol department store at a very reasonable price (typically less than 7 dollars).

Fav Mascara!

This is my favorite mascara! Love how it makes my lashes look and how full they look! The mascara doesn't clump easily either. It doesn't irritate my eyes.

October 14, 2017

C est un bon mascara

Ce produit fonctionne bien pour moi et il est à un prix raisonnable pour la qualité que j'ai et continuera à acheter ce produit. J'aime la texture et la facilité d'application. Son efficacité de rendre mes cils beau et les allonger. Il n'est pas difficile à enlever et J'aime la texture et la facilité d'application.

I’ve found better

I found this mascara was great when I applied it on top of another mascara. When I used it alone, it clumped and made my lashes stick together which isn’t a great look.

Loved this

This product works so amazing for me and it was reasonably priced for the quality of product i have and will continue to buy this product. I like the way it texture was and how easy it was to apply. Its effectiveness to bolden my lashes and lengthen them. It wasnt hard to remove either

1.5/5

Won't use it again.

This stuff worked awful. Within one hour of wearing it, it was already flaking off of my lashes and onto my cheeks. It seemed to dry out very quickly as well.

October 11, 2017

Lovely

It really helpful. if you could try this product then you believe me how it work. After use this mascara my eyebrows are looking awesome thanks for this product.