4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 12, 2017

je vais racheté

jutilise ce mascara depuis un mois et je ne peux men passer. jai acheter pour les cils sans volume et je sis entièrement satisfaite.il allonge les cils et les épaississent .parfait pour moi .

December 12, 2017

My past go to!

I used to love this mascara, but through the years I've found that it's decent, and there's nothing really wrong with it, I just have others that I like more. For me the brush is too big, so I have a hard time putting it on without being messy about it. Overall, it's decently priced, it does what it's supposed to and it's not a bad product, I just don't like the brush the comes with it.

Love my lashes

I have short and thin eyelashes. Most mascara makes them clump togater and i look like spider eyes. Using This product made my lashes look longer and fuller! And the bruse helps stop lashea from clumping together. Also the brush comes out with just the right amount of mascara on it every time. I really like this mascara and use it regularly

December 11, 2017

Im not sure about buying mascara from store before, I usually order online those brand with catalogue, but when i tried covergirl i will stick with it, it doesnt clump or anything.

COVERGIRL LASHBLAST VOLUME MASCARA

Always have this in my makeup bag, it's not clumpy and separated the lashes and lasts all day long. Find that my eyelashes are longer and darker and it makes my eyes pop.

Lashfunk

Relieved a trail size in my swag bag. The cover girl lash blast caused my lashes to go into a Funk. I did not see the volume I wanted and the length in was looking for .... definitely not worth it for a night out .if your looking for the girl next door look it separates and gives them a nice even look---- but do not expected wow factor! But I do like to use it when I want a no makeup look!!!

Updated On: December 11, 2017

Relieved should be received--- sorry

Love this mascara

I love this mascara. Very cost effective for this product. It went on great. Not clumpy and seaparated the lashes. Makes your eyelashes longer. Would recommend this to anyone

December 10, 2017

I love this product and will buy again for sure!!

it wasn't heavy on my lashes, wasn't clumpy and non-flaky! I love how full it made my lashes look and was not difficult to apply. I would totally buy this again!

December 10, 2017

I like it you'll love it

So trying covergirl lashblast honey im in love with it definitely nothing like it or even compared i purchased mines from walmart for less than 5 bucks its effective efficient and just amazing worth every penny bye bye thin dull lashes i had flawless thick curly lashes with my real lashes everyone noticed and asked my secrets i do recommend seriously they where full

Almost like fake lashes

This mascara makes my eyelashes so long and full. Acheiving thw fake lash look so many girls go for except ita cost effective and i can do it myself in my own home