CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Super mascara

Ce mascara est vraiment efficace et surtout pour son rapport qualité prix! Je trouve qu il donne un bon volume et recourbé très bien mes cils!! Il ne sèche pas trop vite donc attention aux taches sur vos paupières!!

Makes my eyes popcorn

For a ginger like me the right mascara makes or breaks my look. I have blonde eyelashes so I need to wear mascara to make them viable. This mascara is awesome and doesn't annoyingly clump my lashes together

February 13, 2018

Love me some Lash Blast!!

This has been and always will be my Go To Mascara. The brush for starters gives amazing coverage. It's easy to twirl it to get every little hidden lash on your lid. The mascara itself goes on smoothly with hardly any clumps and it builds beautifully if you're into the whole layering process. It's not too pricey and goes on sale frequently which is always awesome. Lash Blast will always have a place in my make up bag.

Curls with no smudge

I’ve always struggled with mascara not holding curls or smudging like crazy throughout the day. Covergirl lashblast volume mascara holds curls from morning til night and doesn’t smudge one bit!

Love my lashes!

I buy the SALE mascara so i stumbled on this as it was a sale item. Now i stock up when on sale. Easy to use amd great results. No clumping! Long Lashes! Love!!!

I like it

I love this mascara. I do buy it often. I like the way it puts the perfect amount on my lashes and it also doesn't clump up like other mascaras do. I like the brush that comes with it

Worth the price...

This product was great - easy to apply for a clutz like me. No clumping and no mess. Great to wear all day as it is waterproof and lasts. Good value for money.

February 08, 2018

Works great

I liked Covergirl LashBlast Mascara because it made a noticeable difference in my eyelashes. They looked fuller and thicker. The best part is its waterproof!

February 08, 2018

Awesome product!

No clumps, really good coverage and lots of volume for my lashes! I love the applicator brush too, just the right size to get those small lashes in the corners.

February 07, 2018

Lovely Lashes

This is my favorite mascara.I have tried many...many mascaras and this one never let's me down. It gives great volume and fullness without clumping. The price cannot be beat for the quality. I would recommend this product.