CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 18, 2019

My eyelashes love it

I love that it doesnt clump. Makes my eyelashes big and doesnt run at all when I go swimming. Need to use makeup remover to remove it tho but oh well haha

March 17, 2019

Best mascara ever

This mascara is amazong great volume goes on very easy and nicley and it last all day i dont have to keep applying it makes my eye lashes look big beautiful. I love the black clolour

March 17, 2019

L'allié assuré!

J'ai adoré sa grosse brosse ronde qui permets d'obtenir un résultat riche en couleur et en volume.

Avec ce mascara je me sent Femme fatal grâce au regard charbonneau qu'il me propose.Plusieurs couche fait de lui un allié assurer pour mes rendez vous d'amoureux avec mon conjoint sans enfants et une seule couche me donne un look naturel pour les journées de travail.

1.5/5

March 15, 2019

Not my fav

I don’t like how big the applicator is but like how the brush is and it separates the lashes well but doesn’t put enough product on. I go back to it every once in a while and still it just doesn’t add the wow that I want

Great Product

CoverGirl makes a really great daily use mascara. I love this product and have used it for years. It gives me really full eyelashes and never flakes or smudges after a day of wearing. It comes off easily at the end of the day with makeup remover.

March 13, 2019

There is no mascara that is better than this one!

I have been using this mascara for a while, and have always received a ton of compliments on how long and how fun my eyelashes look. By far the best mascara I've ever used. I try to avoid waterproof, though!

Would buy this again

Love love this mascara,it’s very easy to use it doesn’t clump up, so you don’t look like you have spinder webs lol. Very affordable would definitely buy this again. Highly recommend!

Lashblast mascara

For the last year or so lashblast mascara has been my favorite. It's the only one that I have found that doesn't clump up or flake . It leaves my lashes super long and looking great.

March 12, 2019

Makes my lashes look so long!

I often get asked if i have eyelash extensions or falsies on when i wear this mascara. It seperates my lashes and doesn't smudge all day! It is an affordble option that competes with luxury brands that i have tried.

March 12, 2019

Some great mascara here folks

To use this mascara is like heaven, the brush that you apply it with is wonderful ,any the coverage you get with one swipe is amazing i would recommend every lady in Canada use this awsome mascara, you will not be disappointed