CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 08, 2019

You’ll love your lashes!

It’s a great mascara!! I love the nice and big round brush!! Good colour choices. It’s comes in on the cheaper side which is great!! I think for the price it’s a fantastic buy!

March 06, 2019

Good stuff

This mascara is pretty good I have to say and the price is very reasonable. Great volume and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend for anyone who would likes volume for a great price?

March 05, 2019

In love

One of my absolute favourite mascaras I love the definition of provides the brush is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to clump I would definitely recommend this mascara. It’s my daily go to mascara

Will be getting again

This mascara is a bit pricey but works so well. It will give your lashes a beautiful long look and bring out your eyes tremendously. It does not leave clumps in your eyelashes like others do and it's easy to remove at the end of the day.

March 04, 2019

This used to be my go to mascara! I still love it, I just found something I like just a little bit better! If this new one I like is out of stock then I would definitely buy this one again.

J’achète ce produits depuis 10ans

J’adore ce produit. Je l’utilise depuis maintenant 10ans et depuis toutes ces années, je n’est jamais trouvé un autre qui me convient autant que celui ci. La façon dont il sépare les cils est merveilleux jamais il ne ma laissé de grumeaux et à plusieurs reprise on me demandais met tu des faux cils et bien non il fait également beaucoup de volume ;) je l’adore tout simplement jamais je pourrais le remplacer !

March 02, 2019

Mascara pour longue soirée

out autour de A +

Le parfum est bon et durable. Un peu va un long chemin. Très épais et hydratant. Je l'utilise tous les matins après la douche. Je prévois d'utiliser le nettoyant pour le corps également, qui a également eu de merveilleuses critiques.

March 02, 2019

Perfect

J'adore ce mascara. C'est un incontournable à avoir dans sa trousse à maquillage. Il fait de beau cils et de beau yeux. Durable et facile à enlever. Breff je le recommande.

1.8/5

March 01, 2019

It's not that great

I didn't like the wand it did nothing to lengthen thicken or plump my lashes. It was like I barely used mascara and it felt cheap. Would not buy it ever again.

2.7/5

March 01, 2019

No for me

My eyelashes are extremely short and this mascara does not work for me. It may be the brush is not right but I also don’t like how this clumps. I find that it also irritates my eyes as they turn red.