CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 18, 2018

Iconic srugstore mascara

This is a great drugstore mascara. For the price point this is as good as it gets. I love the rubber brush for volumizing and lengthening my lashes. Definitely a staple!

December 18, 2018

i would buy three of these i love them!!!!

omg this stuff is honestly the best my eyelashes are so long and clump free. thank you!!!! this is A BUY AGAIN :) this is the best my eyelashes look so natural they are thin and long this is the best thing i have ever bought in my whole life thank you all here for such a lovely product

December 15, 2018

Actually my favorite mascara!

I have bought this mascara and every single time I buy a different one I regret it. I always end up missing this mascara and buying it again. Just something about the way it applies. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long I loooove this mascara. Definitely worth your money!

December 11, 2018

Lashes Without Clumps.

I like the size of the applicator and it works so well. And I've never had it get flaky or clump.Love this mascara. It’s buildable. First coat is more natural. Second more dramatic. Great brush that separates lashes nicely. Not clumpy. I have tried so many brands from drugstore to high end. Always come back to this. For me, it’s perfect in every way. Adds volume and length.

3.2/5

Great drug store product

This mascara is great for it's price as well as being a drug store product. I would highly recommend it. Add the right amount of volume and does flake or crumble everywhere.

HG Mascara

I loveeee this mascara so much! Honestly, I've spent so much money before on high-end mascara and nothing lives up to this one. It is EXTREMELY affordable and it separates and lengthens and volumize my lashes like no other mascara out there. The one con about this mascara is I've noticed that if it's new and/or not dried up yet the formula gets into my contacts and blurs my vision. It's not until the mascara starts drying up a bit in the tube that it stops. I still will not buy another mascara until I find one that works just like this without the irritation for the contacts part. Worth it!

My All time Favourite Mascara

I feel like EVERYONE knows by now how fantastic this mascara is, but I'm still going to throw me review out there! For me it is just as effective as more "high end" mascara's while being much less expensive. It also washes away easily. A single tube can last you a long time as it doesn't dry up nearly as fast as some other brands. Works with natural and fake lashes, and is most impressive after using a curler.

December 07, 2018

Lux Vacation For your eyes

I received a free sample in a beauty box and I loved cover girl last blast volume mascara this product is a luxury vaca for your eyes. Ladies your eyelashes will be so long you won't be able to wear your sunglasses.

December 07, 2018

Love it

I have used this mascara for years. My daughter sells makeup and gave me a 45$ mascara to try. She said it would be amazing. I hated it and went back to my covergirl lashblast. I have both the regular and the waterproof. Never go a day without it.

December 06, 2018

My Everyday Mascara

I have used this mascara for years. It never does me wrong and I always buy another. Best for volume and does not clump every much at all--I have never had any issues. I like to layer this to give some extra fullness.