4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

June 28, 2019

Loved this product

This is an amazing mascara. It gave my lashes a lot of volume and boost and kept them looking beautiful and on point. It was easy to apply and a very nice formula. Would definitely recommend it.

June 28, 2019
    California, United States

Good drugstore mascars

This is a great product for someone looking to get a cheap quality mascara. The bristles are short and fine so the mascara goes on evenly and not clumpy. These mascaras last a while if you take care of it correctly(don't pump your mascara wand, it will pump air into the tube and dry your product out!)

June 27, 2019

good product, although not the best

I rather like this mascara, it applies easily and smoothly without lumps. But it doesn't add as much volume as expected. it's not bad quality, just not such a "lashblast"...it's Ok for the everyday mascara to go to work.

Its ok

I find the wand just ok. I would compare this product with a less expensive one. Smeared easily and the bottle didn't last long. I won't be buying again.

Works great!

Worth the money!

June 27, 2019

I buy this product regularly.

Its great!! Lasts all day and not hard to remove before bed. Very affordable, great color, perfect for what I need it for. Not having to rip my lashes out to get it off is a bonus too.

Love 💜💜

I have big eyes with long lashes. Cover Girl delivers for me!! I don't wear makeup except mascara every day. It's not clumpy and it adds voluptuous volume to my lashes. I never buy any other brand 😀

Great drugstore mascara

This is a great cheap drugstore mascara. I've used this for about 10 years and always go back to it. I don't like the non waterproof kind, I find it's very wet. But the waterproof one is great. Gives good volume

Volume Galore

One of my favourite mascaras to give my lashes big volume. I love the bristles and how their formed to give the volume. It’s inexpensive while giving you the desired volume and look that I personally look for. I highly recommend

Great mascara!

This mascara is easy to apply and easy to take off, which is lovely! It leaves your eyes looking nice and bold and your eyelashes nice and long. If you want bold eyelashes like I do you need to apply at least six layers. Would definitely recommend.