4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 03, 2020

Great mascara for the price.

If you're looking for filler longer looking lashes at a cheap price, this mascara does the job. After two applications your lashes will look longer and fuller.
    My only negative comment is that the mascara does not last long and starts to crumble only after a few hours.

January 03, 2020

Great product, especially love the brush!

This is a great product. The mascara doesn't clump, and the brush is one of the best I have ever used for a drugstore mascara. It made my lashes both thicker and longer. Not much more you can ask for in a mascara!!!

Love this mascara!

You don’t need to use an eyelash curler when your wearing this mascara. It works really well and definitely worth the price! Love the brush on this one!

J’ai adorer se mascara

Je change constamment de compagnie de mascara mais lui je l’aime beaucoup un de mes premiers coup de coeur en maquillage !
    Je l’adore il donne beaucoup de volume à mes cils

Good Mascara

I did like wearing this mascara as i felt it wasnt heavy and it did still look good after a couple hours of wearing it. It did not get clumpy or dry, good value for the buy. Will buy again

January 02, 2020

A classic Girls Go To

I LOVE this, I don't wear a ton of make up but when I do I stick with a product and I have bought this over and over. I would recommend and can definitely and honestly say goes on nice and give perfect volume to my lashes.

December 28, 2019

Great lashes

I love this mascara I buy it in very black sheet and I buy the waterproof brand so that it doesn't run and it lasts all day long in fact it lasts until next morning unless I take it off with makeup remover it makes my lashes look three times their normal length I've been using this mascara for the past year and I will find nothing else

December 27, 2019
    California, United States

A favorite, can’t go wrong.

I’ve been using this 4-EVER in (waterproof), as I HAVE to use waterproof, or my lashes will not stay curled!!!🤣 And believe me, I have tried them ALL!!! I was the cosmetic manager of NORDSTROM, I don’t care how good they are, how expensive they are, or what they have or don’t have in them, if they’re not waterproof, they’re not keeping my lashes curled 🤣!!!

1.7/5

December 22, 2019

Long lasting?

Doubtful I will try again. This product dried up within the first month. It caused my eyes to water and itch. Very uncomfortable to wear.
    My guess it was on the shelf for way to long

0.8/5

December 21, 2019

The frustration

I found this mascara dried out my eyes. Came off in flakes, which isn’t great for a contact lens wearer. It did make my eyelashes appear longer, but I have blond eyelashes so a magic marker would do the same thing and with less irritation.