CoverGirl+Olay Simply Ageless 3in1 Foundation Reviews
#298 in Foundation

August 11, 2020

best long-wearing everyday foundation

this is a stunning everyday foundation, looks flawless and skinlike. long-wearing, durable, lightweight and extremely hydrating. perfect for dry, dehydrated and/or aged skins. definitely my favourite foundation by Covergirl

January 15, 2020

Love. Love. Love

I bought this product around 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. I have never bought the same foundation twice as I am never quite satisfied, but I will be buying this again! The colour match is perfect, It lasts all day, and mt skin feels like silk. Definitely worth0 the money!!

July 24, 2019

Always use

I've been using Cover girl and olay products for over 10 years. I'm glad to be finding a combo solution.

It covers well and hydrates the skin. I think it's fantastic. I have been able to match my skin tone.

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great coverage

This liquid foundation works really well. I love the even coverage I get with this. It is very moisturizing and really minimizes my fine lines and crows feet. Seems to last all day with no caking. I recommend this especially if you're looking for an anti aging foundation.

September 26, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Cover Girl make-up

Cover Girl + Olay simply ageless 3-1 foundation is great if you have wrinkles and fine line it helps reduce the appearance of your wrinkles. I like that it’s easy to use and goes on smooth. It also so has a primer in it. It comes in 11 difference shades. I would recommend it to people.

June 22, 2018

Moisterizer, sunscreen and foundation all in one !

This leaves our skin looking so smooth and flawless with on outlasting duration, usually more that a day at work. I've been using it for years and would not change it for the world.

March 30, 2018

Good foundation

I really like this foundation. It’s not heavy on my face and leaves my skin looking fresh and natural. It’s easy to remove at the end of the day and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily

April 30, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this foundation/facial moisturizer combination not only does it hide uneven skin tones and blemishes it's so lightweight that you feel as if you have a freshly washed face!! It doesn't feel caked on, your pores can actually breath and to top it off it hydrates your skin leaving it to feel touchably soft!! It also has a lovely very faint smell!! I totally recommend this product!!