covergirl peacock flare mascara Reviews
#201 in Mascara

March 05, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

BEST MASCARA

I have tried so many different mascaras from low end to high end and this has got to be my favourite. It does a great job at separating and lifting and i LOVE the formula!
    This is a great mascara at a very affordable price!

January 29, 2018

I love it!

I'm very happy with this product. The wand looks like it wouldn't do much, but it really does help with the clumping and the mascara is long lasting and doesn't flake. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.

January 13, 2018
    Michigan, United States

To die for

The wand is perfect for getting every lash without clumping and going spider on you. The formula is wet enough to go on and stick but dry enough that it doesn't transfer all over the face.

January 13, 2018

Covergirl peacock flare mascara

Ce mascara est tout récent, je l’ai testé et wow! je l’adore ahah. Il donne tellement de volume aux cils et il les recourbe en quelque sorte. Ensuite, j’adore comment la brosse est conçue! Encore, une fois, je vous le recommande à 100%

This mascara is new, I tested it and wow! i love it ahah. It gives so much volume to the eyelashes and it curls them somehow. Then I love how the brush is designed! Again, once, I 100% recommend it!