Curel Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Reviews

December 06, 2018

Works great

I found this lotion to work very well. I have a lot of eczema on my hands and find it hard to find a decent lotion that works and Nora not irritate my hands or sting. I use it multiple times a day.

March 13, 2018

Continuous moisture

I have very dry skin during the winter months and this seems to be the only product that soothes and keeps my skin soft all day long. It isn’t greasy and absorbs quickly. It’s my go to lotion all year round

August 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I initially bought it after getting a new tattoo, and have never bought another moisturizer. It isn't greasy, and the lack of scent makes it great for every skin type!

May 29, 2015

Fast absorbing super effective on dry skin. Perfect for sensitive skin.

May 29, 2015

This lotion works very well for me and my sensitive skin. Especially after shaving, when my skin is extra sensitive but needs moisturizer. If I use anything else, my skin burns and get a red rash but not with this product. Easily absorbed without a greasy feeling. Fragrance free is great as I also can't handle too much fragrance without getting irritated. Love it!

March 09, 2015

This is the only moisturizer I will use. I love that it is fragrance free and makes my skin very soft.

October 23, 2014

love this cream, I use it daily

June 22, 2013

This is a great lotion. It feels rich, but absorbs completely and doesn't feel greasy at all. Love it.

January 03, 2013

The best lotion I've found so far to relieve dry, cracked hands due to winter weather. Absorbs quickly and lasts all day.

October 09, 2012

This is a fantastic product. Although they have changed the look and name of the product, it is still the same excellent quality and price.
    For those of us with sensitive skin, and eczema, it is important to keep moisturized. This product does it all- ads moisture and smoothness but without the heavy residue, with no added colors or perfumes to make our skin irritated.
    I use this product every day all over my skin, and several times a day on my hands. i cannot live without it!