Curel Hand & cuticle therapy lotion

Curel Hand & cuticle therapy lotion Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 1571 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 28, 2016

I used to use Vaseline until I started using this brand and I absolutely love it is on point for price and a generous size. When my hands feel dry I use one pump and it's instant I absolutely love how my skin feels and it doesn't sit on the skin it absorbs into the skin and actually makes your skin feel better and softer.

December 30, 2015

I love this because my cuticles get so dry and cracked and this moisturizes them and leaves them soft

September 24, 2015

My hands are in water a lot and are very dry. This is a great, inexpensive lotion that I carry in my purse all the time. No real scent which is nice since I work in Healthcare. I'm constantly misplacing items when I change handbags so it's not a big deal since it's reasonably priced.

July 22, 2013

I find most hand creams just leave a greasy layer on you hands. this one is immediately absorbed in and relieves the dryness.

July 04, 2013

This product claims to soften and relieve dry hands even after several washes and, and help nail cuticle strength. I'm not exactly sure what cuticle strength is but I can say it does soften my hands (and my boyfriends VERY rough hands) almost instantly and has a lasting effect. My cuticles have always been really broken and unpleasant to look at. When I use this product my cuticles look nicer and just based on that I would recommend this to anyone, not to mention the amazing softening effect it has on my hands. :)

June 26, 2013

I love this lotion. It promises to hydrate through multiple hand washes and boy does it ever! i've also noticed a huge reduction in hang nails as it keeps your hands moisturized longer. it's non greasy and absorbs like no other!! i use it every day at home and at the office it's always within reach!