dairy queen cotten candy blizzard Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 494 in Ice Cream

May 05, 2017

I tried this one summer and it tastes wonderful! While i was eating it it tasted as if i fell into heaven there was cotton candy flavoured sprinkles and pièces of cotten candy Inside the value is Worth every penny and the quality is always fantastic i will definitely buy this again

2.8/5

February 20, 2017

I found it was great for the kids. Myself I wasn't big on it as it was very sweet. Cotton candy as ice cream doesn't appeal to me however it was a huge hit with the kids.

2.0/5

October 13, 2015

I had this blizzard awhile ago now but can still taste the disappointment! When you hear the word Cotton Candy you think of airy fluffy delicious. The Cotton Candy flavor was WAY off and just overall super disappointing!

May 27, 2015

This blizzard is so tasty!! My husband and I both enjoy the cotton candy flavouring. While it isn't exactly like cotton candy, it's the closest thing to it.

1.5/5

May 05, 2015

I was so looking forward to trying this as I love cotton candy and love blizzards. But when I tried it, it was horrible it have very little favor and was not worth it.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!