1913 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

July 08, 2014

DQ cake is so good that nothing really compares. It's great as a Birthday cake or hostess gift. A bit pricey for an everyday cake but ok when it's a special occasion.

July 08, 2014

a birthday tradition in our house too! great combination of ice cream and chocolate fudge with cookie crumbs!

July 08, 2014

I love DQ ice cream cakes. I have tried homemade ice cream cakes and other store brand ice cream cakes, but none compare to the quality and taste of DQ cakes. They are expensive and not everyone can afford one; but if you can I strongly suggest you try one. Even a small one and you will be hooked. My granddaughters ask for one every year on their birthday.

July 08, 2014

Love it! A birthday tradition!

July 08, 2014

Greatest ice cream cake...although the price is a little high for cake

June 28, 2014

How do you go wrong! Ice cream and their amazing chocolate...perfect for every occasion! (If you can get it home without melting!!)

June 24, 2014

I LOVE DQ CAKES! I have yet to meet a person who's face doesn't light up when they find out you've bought a DQ ice cream cake. I have gotten a DQ cake for every one of my birthdays since I was little. They're slightly pricier than your average cake, but you definitely get what you pay for quality wise. I recommend these DQ ice cream cakes 100%!

June 24, 2014

Love these, have bought them for various occasions and was loved by all, especially love the fact they are customizable which means, they are able to add the picture you want on to the ice cream cake. Definitely recommended! They are a bit pricey but reasonable if purchasing once in a while.

June 22, 2014

I love DQ's ice cream cakes. An innovative idea I hope that stays around for a very long time. Great for birthdays of all ages.

June 19, 2014

We buy an ice cream cake at least twice a year. Perfect for a hot summer day or party of any kind. The only thing I don't like about Dairy Queen cakes is the price but you pay for quality!