Daisy Marc Jacobs

Daisy Marc Jacobs Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 18, 2017

My favourite spring/summer fragrance. It is floral and citrusy without being overpowering or powdery. Great foliage. It's a very refreshing and clean scent. I wear it both day and night. Great longevity.

June 27, 2016

Very nice parfume !!!! I totally love it !!!!! It's not too strong, floral and feminine. I recommend it for all womens who are looking for a nice parfume. It's just a bit expensive but it worth it, I swear!

January 03, 2016

One of my favorite perfumes to use. I'm in my 20's and find this scent very playful & light. It's a nice mix of fruitiness & florals for an everyday use

April 10, 2015

I get compliant ever day that I wear this perfume!

March 18, 2015

Daisy is a sparkly floral-woody fragrance, fresh and feminine at the same time. It is devoted to a sophisticated, seductive, and dazzling woman, which at the same time strives to simplicity. It is captured in a lovely bottle decorated with daisy flowers on the top. Creator of this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Charming Daisy fragrance caresses with the fruity strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet leaf and sparkling spicy pink grapefruit. Its heart beats in floral rhythm, composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals. The powdery soft dry down is composed of white woods, vanilla and musk.

Not one of my favourite perfumes. I find it too potent with the competing flowers. It definitely has staying power.

February 23, 2015

Love the smell of Marc Jabob's Daisy lotion. I use it when I need a suttle hint of perfume.