Good

Dare Ultimate Cinnamon Danish Cookie Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 452 in Ice Cream

April 10, 2017

Oh just ate 6 of these cookies with my coffee they taste so good ,family loves them but these are my go to cookie I dont worry about sugar and calories so I didn't even check as I don't eat them every day . They don't go soggy when I dip them in my coffee like some cookies end up at the bottom of your cup yuck ! These were 2 for 5.00 which is pretty good found them at #Sobeys

March 15, 2015

I love the combination of the icing and cinnamon. They taste so amazing.

March 15, 2015

Cinnamon, spice and everything nice! Crunchy great cookie that goes good with coffee!

March 10, 2015

The full flavor of cinnamon and spice found in this delicious cookie is remarkable. It reminds me of my childhood, as my Grandmother would have these cookies in her cookie jar. What fond memories!

March 05, 2015

This crisp, cinnamon raisin spiced cookie is so good to have with some hot tea or coffee. The glaze does not fall apart and is really flavorful. A must try!

March 05, 2015

A delicious crispy cookie full of cinnamon spice flavor with a layer of sweet cream. It's like eating a cinnamon roll cookie. Smells spicy and sweet and tastes even better. Another lovely cookie from Dare.