4.1/5
DAVIDsTEA - Forever Nuts Reviews
#49 in Tea

July 23, 2018

This is one of my favorite teas!

I love Forever Nuts! It is a little bit fruity and a little bit nutty. It is my go to herbal tea any time of the year. It is the tea I pick for stocking stuffers every year.

May 02, 2018

I'm not usually a tea person but this is delicious!

First of all, this tea smells like dessert. It smells like apple crisp!
    The flavour does not disappoint. It has a full taste and is absolutely delicious. Best of all, it is not too sweet. I personally don't feel the need to add anything after steeping. I'm usually a coffee guy, but a cup of this is a nice switch up.

April 19, 2018

I love this tea!

This tea is one of my favorites! I love how you can drink it anytime in the day since its a herbal tea and the really pretty pink colour it makes. With this tea you have to be careful to not steep it for too long or the taste can go weird. I wasn't sure if I would like this one because I'm not the biggest fan of nutty teas but I loved this one. Also I have used this tea in a lot of different drinks, I use it like a London fog and have replaced the earl grey tea with this forever nuts one. I Have also used this as an iced tea and it was also very delicious. I defiantly recommend this tea, hot or cold so its perfect for all year long!

2.8/5

March 06, 2018

Too strong

This tea is not as advertised. There is no nut flavour just an overwhelmingly articfial flavour. The strength of the flavour does not change depending on how long you steep it for. Over the tea does smell Great and turns a beautiful orange colour it is still really distasteful.

1.3/5

January 23, 2018

Would pass on this one

I totally am in love with the idea of this tea, it had everything that I enjoy. However, it does not taste right. I have tried preparing this multiple ways, and to my dismay, no luck! It has a weird earthy taste but like super bland, and kind of salty. I really am not a fan, it is disgusting. Pass on it

2.7/5

January 21, 2018

Not one of my favourites

I love teas and have gotten this tea several times in different gift sets but after trying it many times I am still not a fan. I like that it is caffeine free but I find it too sweet and fruity, not the nutty flavour I was hoping for.

2.3/5

January 12, 2018

Not my fav

I love David's tea. This is not one I like. I just don't like the taste. It does turn a pretty pink colour. They are pricey but it's nice you can buy a small amount to test, your not committed.

January 10, 2018

A Favourite Infusion

This one's sweet and nutty and I love the pink colour it turns when it steeps. Forever Nuts is one of my favourite blends from DavidsTea. If you like almonds/sweetness/dessert-in-a-cup, then give this one a try.

January 05, 2018

Delicious Herbal Tea - Like Drinking a Cookie

This is an herbal tea which means I can drink it anytime, even before bed.

The name is a bit misleading as you do not so much taste nuts but more enjoy it for its creaminess and because it is a bit sweet so it almost feels like you are getting the taste of something like a cookie.

I find David's Tea expensive so I don't buy this too often. And you do need to use quite a bit but when you do it has a nice strong taste which is a big benefit as sometimes herbal teas are very weak and watery.

But as a special treat it is great!

January 04, 2018

Le nommle dit, il est magique!

Très bon thé en latté chaud. Comme l’indique le nom, ce thé a un délicieux goût de noix accompagné d’un minime goût d’épice. Ne fait pas trop automne ouhiver, cette tisane ce boit parfaitement en toute saison!