DAVIDsTEA - Forever Nuts Reviews
#39 in Tea

2.3/5

January 12, 2018

Not my fav

I love David's tea. This is not one I like. I just don't like the taste. It does turn a pretty pink colour. They are pricey but it's nice you can buy a small amount to test, your not committed.

January 10, 2018

A Favourite Infusion

This one's sweet and nutty and I love the pink colour it turns when it steeps. Forever Nuts is one of my favourite blends from DavidsTea. If you like almonds/sweetness/dessert-in-a-cup, then give this one a try.

January 05, 2018

Delicious Herbal Tea - Like Drinking a Cookie

This is an herbal tea which means I can drink it anytime, even before bed.

The name is a bit misleading as you do not so much taste nuts but more enjoy it for its creaminess and because it is a bit sweet so it almost feels like you are getting the taste of something like a cookie.

I find David's Tea expensive so I don't buy this too often. And you do need to use quite a bit but when you do it has a nice strong taste which is a big benefit as sometimes herbal teas are very weak and watery.

But as a special treat it is great!

January 04, 2018

Le nommle dit, il est magique!

Très bon thé en latté chaud. Comme l’indique le nom, ce thé a un délicieux goût de noix accompagné d’un minime goût d’épice. Ne fait pas trop automne ouhiver, cette tisane ce boit parfaitement en toute saison!

1.5/5

December 20, 2017

Not my cup of tea.

I have to honestly say that I am not a fan of this tea. I got this tea in a 12 sample pack from Davids Tea. When I tried this I found that I really didn't like the taste. If you like nuts I am sure that you will like this.

October 03, 2017

Not really a tea lover

My opinion is fairly bias and that's just not fair. I tried this brand. I see the taste being great for tea lovers. But I just am not a coffee or tea goer. I prefer berry flavoured tea still. But again this is from a non tea drinker. It does however have an interesting mix of flavour.

October 03, 2017

Delicious!

Forever Nuts is my favourite tea from DavidsTea (though they have one called Chocolate Cake that I NEED to try) because it's the perfect blend of nutty and smooth without being overpowering. I end up buying tea more inexpensively but like going to DavidsTea for a loose-leaf treat!

October 02, 2017

This is one of my favs!!!

This tea is so delicious. It has the right amount of sweetness and almost kind of salty. My favourite go to on a cold day. Highly recommend trying a cup :)

September 20, 2017

Perfect herbal tea!

This is one of my fave teas. It's so sweet and nutty and pink! It's delicious hot with a little milk, or iced. I drink this one year round and always come back to it.

September 20, 2017

Good Everyday tea

If you are looking for a good mild tasting tea then Forever nuts is a perfect choice. It's something you can drink every day because it doesn't have an overpowering flavor.