DAVIDsTEA Timolino 12 oz Reviews

November 25, 2017

Very useful

It's very practical and I absolutely love the size. I find the size is really practical. I can carry it in my bag and it doesn't leak. It keeps the beverage hot/cold for hours. I have mine for over 2 years and it works perfectly.

October 23, 2017

my fav

I love this tea tumblr, it is everything I could have wanted.
    I love bringing tea to work/school, and hate when it is cold by the time I get there. With this mug, that is no more. My tea is piping hot, and stays that way with this. In addition, I use this for a water bottle too. I put ice in it in the morning, and by the afternoon, the ice has yet to melt.
    One of the best multi-functional mugs!

July 27, 2017

Great mug

When I go to David's tea store, I wanna buy everything there. So I bought this Mug. It is really good to keep your drink hot or cold depending on how you like to drink it. It is really easy to clean too. But, when it come to cleaning, the only thing I found strange is that the smell of a tea can stay in the bottle even if your mug is clean. Like if you use some spicy (ginger, cinnamon, etc) kinda tea, it's possible that the smells stay inside the gasket of the mug and also attached to the bottle.

July 21, 2017

I would buy again

Davids Tea has the best tea and the best products to drink the tea. I have bought a few of 12 oz travel cups and they are great to give as gifts for people you know love tea. You can have loose tea or bagged tea in this cup. It also keeps it warm for longer periods compared to other mugs.

May 22, 2017

I love this cup all I drink is tea and Davids Tea is really the best place to get tea. The selection is amazing. With this cup I am able to drink loose tea on the go and for bagged tea, it keeps it nice and warm, the compartment is why I bought the mug a great idea.

March 05, 2017

I got one for my birthday last year in a sparkly pink colour and honestly, it's beautiful. I use loose leaves and make tea in the morning then drop it in my backpack and leave for school. The bottle is leakproof and keeps the tea warm all day

March 04, 2017

J'ai reçu cette tasse de voyage en cadeau il y a je crois 2 ou 3 ans, et je l'utilise régulièrement pour mes cafés ou thé ! ça reste chaud une bonne parti de la journée ! je l'adore !

January 18, 2017

I got this as a Christmas gift a few years back, and I LOVE IT! It is the perfect little tea traveler. It keeps the tea warm, and there is a little storage compartment for your tea! I sometimes just make the tea, and remove the infuser part and bring the traveler to work. great product!

January 15, 2017

I love all davids tea products but this is one of my favourites. Great for hot and cold drinks, I use it for their loose teas and sometimes just a cup of coffee. Excellent for traveling too

January 10, 2017

Really enjoy this cup for both hot and cold tea mixes. The whole family enjoys tea, and I often make my own lemon iced tea from scratch. this product I can put lemon water in and the tea at the top and drink hot or cold. makes a busy lifestyle a little easier.