DAVIDsTEA Timolino 12 oz

DAVIDsTEA Timolino 12 oz Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 340 in Accessories

July 21, 2017

I would buy again

Davids Tea has the best tea and the best products to drink the tea. I have bought a few of 12 oz travel cups and they are great to give as gifts for people you know love tea. You can have loose tea or bagged tea in this cup. It also keeps it warm for longer periods compared to other mugs.

May 22, 2017

I love this cup all I drink is tea and Davids Tea is really the best place to get tea. The selection is amazing. With this cup I am able to drink loose tea on the go and for bagged tea, it keeps it nice and warm, the compartment is why I bought the mug a great idea.

March 05, 2017

I got one for my birthday last year in a sparkly pink colour and honestly, it's beautiful. I use loose leaves and make tea in the morning then drop it in my backpack and leave for school. The bottle is leakproof and keeps the tea warm all day

March 04, 2017

J'ai reçu cette tasse de voyage en cadeau il y a je crois 2 ou 3 ans, et je l'utilise régulièrement pour mes cafés ou thé ! ça reste chaud une bonne parti de la journée ! je l'adore !

January 18, 2017

I got this as a Christmas gift a few years back, and I LOVE IT! It is the perfect little tea traveler. It keeps the tea warm, and there is a little storage compartment for your tea! I sometimes just make the tea, and remove the infuser part and bring the traveler to work. great product!

January 15, 2017

I love all davids tea products but this is one of my favourites. Great for hot and cold drinks, I use it for their loose teas and sometimes just a cup of coffee. Excellent for traveling too

January 10, 2017

Really enjoy this cup for both hot and cold tea mixes. The whole family enjoys tea, and I often make my own lemon iced tea from scratch. this product I can put lemon water in and the tea at the top and drink hot or cold. makes a busy lifestyle a little easier.

October 21, 2016

LOVE this Timolino. So much more than a travel mug - as it comes with it's own tea strainer and storage for extra tea. Keeps my beverages super hot or super cold for hours.

September 30, 2016

I just love David's tea and accessories. I have many brands of tea and steepers and these are by far the best quality. The lids do not leak. They come in a variety of cute patterns and solids. They steep your own tea or the loose leaf DT very welll

September 26, 2016

Bon produit. Très pratique et versatile pour le café, thé ou boisson froide. La chaleur reste pendant des heures et même le froid quand je me fais un thé glacé.