Dawm Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

February 26, 2018

Good product

The best possible dish soap out there! There are so many uses for this product including clothes and anything with oil. I use this product every single day and the smell, price, and effects are great.

February 21, 2018

i would buy and use this product

this dishsoap is good to use on my dishes.cleans,and make my dishes clean and sparkling,this product would be good investment and the suds longer

will buy again

use this all the time I love all the different sents they have and the bubbles last for the whole load of dishes. kids use it to make there slime all the time.

My cleaning buddy

Dawn is probably a best buddy for any women..it definitely makes life easy and 60% of my deep cleaning tasks involve dawn at all times".thank you dawn for saving mommy' time.

February 16, 2018

Multipurpose Tool, A Must Have

Whether it be in my household or in my business, you will always find Dawn Original Dish Soap (Blue), it is not amazing for dishes, the condition of your hands, but it takes out stains, it is used for bubbles, making slime/goop, and making your own cleaners. There is no other brand that I trust more for both areas of my life, it lasts, a little goes a long way, and the smell is pleasant and not to over powering. I love you Dawn!

February 09, 2018

Dawn Dishsoap

I love the quality of this brand, as well as the variety. The different scents make me forget how much i dislike doing dishes. Amazing brand. I have used it for years.

February 08, 2018

Amazing with so many uses!

Dawn original blue is amazing! My boyfriend insisted we buy it and, although I'll never tell him, I'm glad he did lol. It cleans up the worst messes and it's great on more then dishes! Got oil on your shirt? Pretreat with Dawn. Tired of buying disposable wipes for the counter? Water, rubbing alcohol, and a bit of Dawn in a jar with a cut up old t-shirt and you will never go back. Got a kitten too young for flea treatment? Wash the kitten with Dawn. I will never be without this product ever again.

February 08, 2018
    Georgia, United States

I love this stuff!

I love dawn dish soap! Not only does it cut grease easily and cleans my dishes well, it goes a long way because you only need a little to get the job done. I use Dawn to clean more than dishes around my house, it works great on just about anything that needs to be cleaned!

January 29, 2018

Buy this all the time

This is a great product I use it all the time and a little goes a long way! Highly recommended.cuts through the toughest dishes with ease, not hard on the hands either.

January 24, 2018

Pomegranate splash scent

The scent is heavenly!!!!! And it is my new favorite Dawn product! Not only is it pink which is darling but it left my hands so soft afterwards. The only thing I wish it had was a antibacterial agent. Hands down the best!!!!!