Dawm Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

August 31, 2018

a drop does the trick

You would be amazed on how much a drop can do. It such an amazing and great product. works on heavy grease messes as well. It actually lasts a really long time as well

June 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

The only dish soap in my home for 20 years!

We haven't had a dishwasher since I was child and since my family started hand washing dishes in the late 90's the ONLY dish soap we trust to get our dishes clean is Dawn.

My husband swear by it for getting engine oil off better than ANY other mechanic specific hand cleaners... if you need some grit just at add a little sugar and it works better than any over priced hand cleaners from the shop.

This is staple and must for every home in my opinion. When my son was in the hospital over the years we even bring our own Dawn from home to make sure his sippy cups stay as clean as possible.

Best Dish Soap on the market.

April 20, 2018

A real winner

This product really cuts through grease. It is a great value for the price. It does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way.

March 15, 2018

I would buy this product again.

Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever bought. I am so impressed that you only need a small amount to do a large load of dishes. The best thing about this product is that your hands don't dry out like a lot of detergents do. I really like this product because the price is reasonable which is nice and it lasts a little longer than the rest.

March 10, 2018

Only dishsoap I purchase for our household.

I have been hand washing dishes for over 40 years. My mother in law suggested I try Dawn. Well it has not disappointed me at all. Luv it. Stays sudsy through the whole wash

March 06, 2018

Nothing else will do

I love cooking, and while washing dishes isnt my favourite thing to do, Dawn makes it a pleasure! I stock up on it and would pay full price for it, before I would buy any other brand on sale. I gave my son and daughter in law 2 bottles when they bought their first home. The blue Dawn is also amazing for cleaning more than dishes! love it!

March 06, 2018

Only one I buy

I use dawn for everything. Washing my dishes, stains on carpet, bathroom cleaner. Love that it's not a chemical but still does a great job cleaning. Also gentle on my hands.

March 05, 2018

The commercials are true!

The commercials are true, Dawn the the best for cracking through grease, not matter what it is on. Once we used Dawn we've never gone back.

We also enjoy the different scents which are provided. some other products leave a residue and 'flavour' of said scent. Dawn however, never an issue and rinses wonderfully!

March 05, 2018

good

very good dish soap. I would recommend to anyone. It cleans the dishes really good. The smells it nice and soft to the smell not to over powering. And the price is good as well

March 05, 2018

It is the only dish soap I will use.

Dawn 'BLUE' dish soap checks every box:
    - inexpensive
    - cuts grease
    - you only need a few drops to wash the dishes CLEAN
    - it lasts a long time (both in the water and out!!)
    - the dishes will be squeaky clean
    AWESOME PRODUCT