4.9/5
Dawn Platinum Advanced Power Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

April 17, 2021

Best liquid dish soap

I’ve been buying this soap for years and absolutely love it. It’s gentle on hands and tough on grease. Removes all the grease on my pots and pans. A little will go a long way.

March 03, 2021

Of course I would purchase this!

I love Dawn dish soap! And when they came out with the platinum it was a must try! Love how effortlessly I have to scrub my dishes! And such a great grease and oil fighter!

February 11, 2021

Works amazing! Would buy again!

This stuff works amazing on super oily dishes and on food stuck-on pots and pans! You can definitely tell that it works more effective than their normal dish soap formulation.

Also, I love how deep clean it smells.

Would definitely buy again!

January 06, 2021

Works great, cuts grease

This product does not disappoint. Works wonders without harsh fragrances and chemicals. I'll definitely buy again as opposed to other similar products.

November 06, 2020

Wont catch me using anything different

absolute all time favorite dish soap. I know that with Dawn my dishes will be clean and ready to use every time. i love it so much i purchase it for work too. it is long lasting and comes in different scents. the price is worth the product

October 28, 2020

I Love this product

After purchasing this product I cannot use any other!
    It removes oil, grease and everything else. I Love the smell and it leaves your hands soft as well. This product is and hopefully keep my dishes clean and that this company doesn’t cheap out with time.

October 20, 2020

Cuts grease like no other!

Love this Dawn dish soap. Cuts grease better than any other dish soap I've tried. Makes tough burnt on pots easy to clean. No more needing to soak overnight.

October 20, 2020

Dawn dishwahing liquid

I really love yhid product comapared to other brands it really leaves the dishes so clean eapecially the glasses as other brands leaves a film over them

August 04, 2020

The only way to clean the dishes

Dawn platinum dish soap works hard to fight grease and stuck on foods. It's definitely gentle on my hands though. Being a chef for 20 years I've put my hands through some toughness. Dawn allows my skin to stay soft and moisturized for longer. It's great for me and even better for my dishes. I'd highly recommend this product 1

July 30, 2020

Love it

I wash a lot of dishes in a day and this Dawn products makes that so much easier Dishes clean with ease and it is soft on hands. No harsh or over powering smell