Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

October 19, 2017

Nope

I would never use this product again it smell makes me sick I think I am allergic. If it works for other people great but it does not work for me. Would not use again.

October 10, 2017

My favourite dish soap

I've tried a lot of other different brands and this is my favourite. You don't have to use a lot and it gets rid of all of the grease. The scents are also very pleasant. I wish there were more coupons out there for this product, though, because it is a little bit more expensive than some of the other brands. I guess you are paying for quality.

September 27, 2017

My Favourite

This is my favourite dish soap. Smells great. Cuts the grease. A little goes a long way. This soap also can be used in a variety of other cleaning methods.

September 26, 2017

Works great

This dawn is one of my go tos for hand washing dishes and glass. It also works great for nontraditional uses. Treating food stains on clothes and my most favorite treating fleas on pets. I know sounds strange but my rescue pup was covered and her skin so raw we couldn't use a flea treatment. This helped her right away and was gentle on her skin.

September 25, 2017

Awesome detergent

It's very effective in cleaning dishes. You only need very little. A little goes a long way. Price is affordable. It smells nice, not too overwhelming

September 12, 2017

Dawn is one of the only dish liquids I can use on my hands because you're so sensitive. I actually break into hives and get it should I use anything else other than the stuff. It works great on hard to clean dishes in Grease and everything else. Very inexpensive to buy and I highly recommend this product.

September 05, 2017

Dawn saved our home!

Dawn has never failed me in the cleaning department. Add a bit of vinegar and you've got yourself a heavy duty cleaner. But this summer, this product not only saved our home, but our sanity as well. Our home was infested with wasps; yellow jackets to be specific, and didn't want to squish them as of how dangerous that can be, and poison in the home was not an option. However, one little squirt of dawn and within a minute, those evil little creatures are gone for good! Such a multipurpose product!

August 15, 2017

Nothing better!

I love this dish soap. I use it for cleaning more than my dishes. It works great in the bathroom and I feel confident and safe using it in my home with two little ones. Amazing job cutting through grease and only requires a little bit.

August 12, 2017

Dawn Ultra Dish Soap

Very efficient product on my first try and since then i use it a lot, price is a bit high but it works, quality unquestioned, i recommend because you should not be disappointed

August 12, 2017

OMG

This is the only dish soap I use. I have got other brands before but never again. Dawn (has to be this blue one to be the best) cuts the grease like nothing else. I don't know how they do it but wow. It also does the dry the crap out of my hands. I also use it for bubbles in my son's baths. Who needs bubble bath with dawn dish soap LOL.