Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 162 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

May 25, 2017

Dawn dishwashing liquid is my go to on my dirtiest dishes. Just a small.amount goes a long way. Although it is a little pricey and seldom.goes on sale, I can say that it lives up to its purpose of cutting down the toughest grease.

May 25, 2017

I live this dish soap. It does what it says. My dishes come out clean with no scrubbing and it cuts through grease amazingly. I don't find it has a strong smell..but a clean one.. The only one I use. Its normally on sale and I stock up!

May 25, 2017

This product really works. Leaving dishes and containers smelling fresh even after stocking them with seafood. This is also great in removing hard grease!

May 25, 2017

I love this dish soap, i will stay it is pricey so try to get it on sale. Man does it work I find after using some other brands it leaves the dishes feeling greasy. This kind smells great too.

May 15, 2017

this is my favourite dishwasher, It smells so nice and cuts grease and keep the dishes brilliant! , i like the big bottle its more economic, hope they produce a bigger one like 5 L

May 11, 2017

My favourite dishwasher . It smells so nice and cuts grease and keep my dishes super clean which is very important to me . Dawn is such a great company I don't mind buyin it and supporting such a great cost.

May 11, 2017

This product is so versatile. Not just for dishwashing. This is a staple in our house. Use it combined with other household products to clean the shower, use it for gardening, I love this product. Every should have this product in their house.

May 09, 2017

This is a great dish soap for not only washing dishes but the fact that it is safe to use on animals is wonderful send very appealing to me. Its great to support a company that helps many animals affected by things like oil spills.

May 09, 2017

Dawn dish detergent helps loosen tough grease and the bubbles stay active overnight. Dawn is so gentle it can be used to bath wild life effected by oil

May 08, 2017

Nothing better than Dawn... does a great job on pots and pans... but also for the laundry.. get a little bit of grease/oil on your shirt...run in the BLUE dawn .. and let it sit then throw in the wash... spot is gone!