Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 10, 2019

Grease be gone. Great for clean up jobs after frying,

Fantastic for dishes and I use it around the house for cleaning my tub surround. Leaves it shinny clean. Add Dawn when I wash my floors and at times I’ll add a good squirt of Dawn to my washer when laundering kitchen towels and dish cloths.

Tough on grease

This dish washing liquid does wonders. It's tough on grease and gets all the stains out without having you scrub excessively. Gentle on your hands and available in many different scents. Great product!

Love

I absolutely love Dawn! It’s the only dish soap I use. Also it’s great for laundry stains. We’ve even used it on my uncles dog after he got all muddy! Cleaned him right up! The different scents are awesome too and leaves hands feeling great!

January 10, 2019

My one and only dish soap

The best dish soap I have ever used. Cuts thru grease like no other. I also use it for laundry stains, it’s better then stain remover when my twins have diaper explosions.

Double duty

Not only do I use this for washing my dishes I also use it for stains on clothing before Landry starts .....love this soap and it's smell works great on any oily residue on clothes and dishes

Excellent product!

The best dishwashing liquid I’ve ever used. Leaves my hands soft and dishes squeaky clean. No need to use a lot, one drop goes a long way! Lovely smell, and environmentally friendly. I have used this product for over 10years, and continue to love it! And the price is excellent! Highly recommend it!

January 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid is the best product on the market , leaves your dishes spotless clean, you only need a little to go a long way and a great price .

One of my favourites

Blue dawn is one of my favourite dish soaps. It is the ultimate grease fighter and never lets me down! It also a great soap to use on everything from clothing stains to cleaning showers.

January 10, 2019

This is my favorite dish soap

Dawn is the dish soap I buy most often. I find that it has a pleasing smell and works well. I also use it in a spray bottle with vinegar to clean my shower.

Never stray

I have been using dawn since I can remember. I know a few years ago the grocery store was out so I bought some of brand. Big mistake all of my disheshad spots and just didn't feel right. It was terrible! I will never stray from dawn again.