Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

March 03, 2019

Super

Le meilleur liquide a vaiselle qui existe!
    Comme le dit dans le leur publicité: quelques gouttes suffits!
    Nettoie super bien la vaiselle sale et dégraisse très bien!

March 02, 2019

Its a new Dawn!!

I am totally going to purchase this product again. I liked how it was gentle on my hands and tough on grease dishes. It also had a great scent that was not over powering. It is priced reasonable too.

March 01, 2019

Best for oily plastics!

I've tried all the major brands, however I find I always come back to this one. It doesn't take a lot of it for it to get the job done, and I think it is the best liquid dish washing soap for plastics. Nothing gets grease and oils off plastic containers like this stuff. Makes an annoying job a bit less annoying.

My multiuse soap

My favourite diswash soap of all times,
    I’m trying to go eco friendly and stopped buying cleaners full of chemicals so I just mix dawn with water and vinegar for cleaning my washroom and whatever I need to clean, i also use it to wash my makeup brushes and beauty sponge and they turn out super soft and clean..

Depuis toujours

J'utilise le savon Dawn pour laver ma vaisselle depuis toujours. Je le trouve super doux pour les mains alors que d'autres savons les assèchent trop. Love it!

Dawn is number one!

Dawn is by far the best liquid dish detergent on the market today. It cuts threw grease like a champ. It lasts longer and doesnt loose its foam like most other ptoducts. Dont forget it is used to save birds caught in oil spills.

Soft Hands and No Allergic reaction

I use Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid every day and it keeps my hands soft and I do not get any allergic reaction which I am grateful for. Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid cuts through grease and does not leave a grimy residue. Also a little goes a long way, I do not have to put a lot of the dish soap in my sink to maintain the bubbles and clean my dishes well. I will keep buying and using Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid.

February 27, 2019

Dawn meilleur liquide a vaisselle

Le meilleure liquide que jai essayer malgre que je prefere leur version platinum maisncomme elle est plus chere celle la fait amplement le travaille mousse bien degraisse bien sans avoir a vider le 1/4 de la bouteille

February 26, 2019

Tough on grease gentle on hands

Only dish soap I will use. It is amazing on grease. Cuts through grease like nothing while keeping your hands soft. The soap stays bubbly longer than any other dish soap.

February 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tough on grease soft on hands

I use this product daily, love how it tackles tough greasy dishes while keeping your hands soft. I’ve also used this product as a stain remover on some of my favourite garments, takes out the grease but is gentle on the colour.