2082 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

My multiuse soap

My favourite diswash soap of all times,
    I’m trying to go eco friendly and stopped buying cleaners full of chemicals so I just mix dawn with water and vinegar for cleaning my washroom and whatever I need to clean, i also use it to wash my makeup brushes and beauty sponge and they turn out super soft and clean..

Depuis toujours

J'utilise le savon Dawn pour laver ma vaisselle depuis toujours. Je le trouve super doux pour les mains alors que d'autres savons les assèchent trop. Love it!

Dawn is number one!

Dawn is by far the best liquid dish detergent on the market today. It cuts threw grease like a champ. It lasts longer and doesnt loose its foam like most other ptoducts. Dont forget it is used to save birds caught in oil spills.

Soft Hands and No Allergic reaction

I use Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid every day and it keeps my hands soft and I do not get any allergic reaction which I am grateful for. Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid cuts through grease and does not leave a grimy residue. Also a little goes a long way, I do not have to put a lot of the dish soap in my sink to maintain the bubbles and clean my dishes well. I will keep buying and using Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid.

February 27, 2019

Dawn meilleur liquide a vaisselle

Le meilleure liquide que jai essayer malgre que je prefere leur version platinum maisncomme elle est plus chere celle la fait amplement le travaille mousse bien degraisse bien sans avoir a vider le 1/4 de la bouteille

February 26, 2019

Tough on grease gentle on hands

Only dish soap I will use. It is amazing on grease. Cuts through grease like nothing while keeping your hands soft. The soap stays bubbly longer than any other dish soap.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tough on grease soft on hands

I use this product daily, love how it tackles tough greasy dishes while keeping your hands soft. I’ve also used this product as a stain remover on some of my favourite garments, takes out the grease but is gentle on the colour.

Favourite dishsoap

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I use faithfully!You only need a little as it’s very concentrated.I find you can almost always find it on sale.I find it cleans grease and grime from your dishes and softens your hands while your at it.I highly recommend Dawn!

February 26, 2019

The only dish soap I use

Anytime I’ve bought a different brand of dish soap I was disappointed, and always go back to Dawn. You only need a little bit for a sink of dishes and it works so well. I also love how they help save wildlife.

February 26, 2019

The best most powerful dish detergent I've tried

You don't need very much and this works great. It fights the grease really well. I use it often around the house to as it's so effective. The smell is fairly mild as well. This is my go to!