2067 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

July 02, 2019

Best dish soap!

This is by far my favorite dish soap! I have been buying Dawn for many years and I will probably never change. It does the job, smells good, last long because you don't need much to clean. It truly is the best.

July 02, 2019

Fantastic Dish Soap which I buy everytime!

This dish soap is very amazing! I would be able to easily tell which dish soap this wasn't. I have never tried a dish soap of this quality before. Just soaking in a hot water takes hard to get off food off very easily! I will continue to always buy this. This thing I also love is that they use Dawn Dishwashing liquid to rescue the poor animals in the oil spills! Just so amazing!! What a wonderful product and Proctor & Gamble for their great work!! 👌❤

July 01, 2019

Very good

Very effective for oils and grease. Its the one I gor for when purchasing dish soap. Its soft on the hands and its very effective. I like the fact that they also help save wildlife.

June 30, 2019

This is the goto product that has to be in my home.

I try to always have this i stock. Works great for cutting thru grease and baked on food, but it also helps for removing stains from clothes. Just spread on stain, rub a bit add baking soda and peroxide and lightly rub, let sit then wash. (Obviously test for colour fast on clothes)

June 29, 2019

Drop of dawn and the dirt really is gone

Always been a huge fan of dawn dish soap. It's my first choice for cleaning dishes. Ive even used this to wash dirt and grime off my car and works beautifully. Always cleans everything

June 29, 2019

Best dishsoap

Best dish soap I've tried ! Its great for not only washing dishes but for cleaning as well . Not sure whats different in the blue formula then the others but it works the best.

June 28, 2019

It's the best!

I used to buy a cheaper kind of dish washing liquid. After buying Dawn for the first time, I never went back. The company supports animals damaged by oil spills and that is important to me. The product works very well. I'll never go back.

June 28, 2019

The only one I buy!

This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It is extremely versatile as I can clean everything from my dishes, birdcages, and occasionally the dog. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that can do it all!

June 27, 2019

The only dish detergent I use

The very best detergent on the market. My go to. I never buy anything other than dawn. You can’t get any better quality as well as value. Cleans the toughest stains.

June 27, 2019

my favorite!

I've bought this dishsoap over and over again. I have tried many other brands, but I always come back to dawn. I love the smell, but above all its effectiveness. it cuts the grease like no other.