Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 15, 2018

Love this product

Dawn dish washing detergent is a fantastic product. Cuts grease like no other product. Gentle on hands and not overly scented. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 14, 2018

The only brand I buy!

I love this dishsoap. Not only is it tough on greese but I am doing good by purchasing it and that makes a big impact in the products my family buys. 5 star!

January 13, 2018

Pay the extra money for soap that works

Just like the commercials say, Dawn is effective at cutting grease and you don’t need to use much. I have tried other national brands that go on sale more often and are slightly cheaper, but I have to use so much more of them to get my dishes clean. The other brands just don’t compare ineffectiveness either - I don’t have a greasy film on my dishes with Dawn. There are lots of different scents available too, so you can change things up. I particulalry enjoy the lavender.

January 12, 2018

I have buy this product again and again

This dish soap is the best.It clean your dishes easily,it doesn’t make your hand dry while using it.This dish soap can be used for other household cleaning purposes.It is very foaming little goes long way.With little amount it get foamy.

January 12, 2018

The only dish soap I use.

It works better than any other dish soap I have ever used. Removes grease from even plastic containers. The price is amazing and the product does what it claims it will do. I buy this all the time now.

Saskatchewan, Canada

The Best

This is the only brand and scent of dish soap that I use. It's tough on caked on food, and gentle on the hands. You don't need to use much so a bottle lasts a really long time. It goes on sale quite often, as well. Definitely recommend!

Dawn Dish Soap

I love Dawn dish soap and its the only dish soap I buy. It cuts through grease and dirt and leaves my dishes shiny clean. Great Product.The Blue dawn dish soap works the best. I highly reccomend this product.

January 11, 2018

Use just a little to do alot

I love dawn dish soap it works the best out of all the dish soaps I have used. I have sensitive skin and seem to react to a lot of soaps but with dawn I don't react at all., it is soft on my hands. You only need alittle bit to do alot of dishes. with other dish soaps you have to keep putting more soap in or more soap on your cloth to get the dirt and grease off the dishes with dawn you only need to do it once and only a small amount. Perfect buy and totally worth your money.

January 10, 2018

Above the Rest

I tried dawn ultra dish soap after the rest of the dish soaps never really cleaned grease from the dishes. I tried the fuscia scent and loved it. There are so many different scents to choose from.
    This dish soap also doesn't give you dish pan hands either. The best out there.

January 10, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Our Favorite Dish Soap!

My husband and I have been using Dawn Ultra Dish Soap for years. It is the best dish soap for cleaning grease and is cost effective. It is the only dish soap that we buy now, after trying all the others.